☆゚

☆゚.*・。゚.*・。゚☆゚

"Yoongi are you serious." The broad-shouldered male asks as he stares down at the shorter male, one hand resting on the frame of the door.

"Yes. Yoongi responds, seeming unfazed by his flatmate's jarring question as he adjusts his grip on the clay pot.

Seokjin sighs as the shorter male pushes pass him with yet another damned plant. It would probably the fifth one that passed through their door that week.

"And where exactly do you think you're going to put that?" He asks, gesturing to Yoongi's side of the room, which is already packed with various succulents, flowers (a hefty majority of which are wilting), and even a mini evergreen in a tiny, plastic pot.

"By the window—"

"You mean where your tulips are?"

"Well, how about—"

"Yoongi there is not a square inch of this place that isn't already covered with your plants. It smells like a pine tree air freshener in here."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Yoongi grunts in response as he clears a spot next to his shelf, making room for the sunflower by pushing aside his rubbish bin.

"See," He waves his hand at the newly added greenery, "It's fine Hyung."

Seokjin doesn't really think it's all "fine" but, pondering on it hurts his head. So instead, he lets his fingers massage his temples as he watches Yoongi move over to plop down on his bed.

"You do know," Seokjin begins, walking over to the plant, crouching down to gently caress the petals, "That sunflowers need at least six hours of sunlight right?" And Seokjin can hear the other curse under his breath.

"Are you serious?" Yoongi's eyes widen at the new information and he jolts up from his resting position, almost tumbling onto the floor in the process.

" I mean it's in the name." Seokjin snorts lightly at his cluelessness, earning him an unamused glare.

"Well 'sand' is part of the word 'sandwich' but— You know what, I don't know why I'm trying to explain myself," Yoongi grumbles, shifting the pot so that a lone streak of sunlight can come down on the plant.

"Good?" He asks, looking up at Seokjin for approval.

"Keep trying buddy."

It's no surprise that Yoongi returns the very next Monday when he's free. He doesn't change, deciding to sport his white button down, black pants and apron around his waist.