Chapter 1

Hello everyone!!!

I give to you my first ever Zelink book!!! This book has been in the making since, actually, about last month (this is the cause of those delayed chapters in Smash High). It really wasn't supposed to be ready for about another 3 to 4 months but I decided that today is a great day to publish it, and you'll read why in a bit. Before any of my readers from Smash High point it out for me, I changed my writing style a bit because I wanted to write it in a Princess-Zel and Sheikahzen - ish kind of way because their stories are AMAZING!

So yeah, that's all for my explanation and background info of the book.

Let's go straight to the dedications, shall we?

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely LegendOfZellie !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZELLIE, I HOPE YOU HAVE THE GREATEST DAY EVER AND EVERYTHING GOES PERFECT!!! I wish I would've known way before today but its fine. Thank the goddesses that I already had this chapter prewritten though, because what else would I have been able to give you, actually I could've written you a poem. THAT'S ACTUALLY A GREAT IDEA, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE??? Anyways, I'll go do that in a bit, but, I just wanted to get this published first.

So happy birthday Zellie, and happy reading to everyone else.

-Sheik

------------------------------------------

Today, just as any day, was pretty normal for Zelda, except for the unusual writing on her arm that started appearing on her arm. To everyone else, this would be normal, but to her, it was the greatest thing to happen that day. Everyone in Hyrule was obsessed with finding their soulmate, that's just how it was. There wasn't a single soul that didn't know about how whatever you would write on your arm would also appear on that arm of your soulmate.

It was a normal day, everything seemed the same as the day before. She had the same classes, the same uniform as ever, she even woke up feeling the same, but little did she know that during math, her least favorite subject, things would change.

She walked into class to be greeted by the voice of Mr. Ghirahim, one of the most demanding teachers in the school.

Out of all teachers, why'd I have to get him? Oh wait, it's my father's fault. Why'd I have to be put in these stupid advanced classes?

The moment she walked in the door she caught his attention. "Ah Zelda, darling, do try and pay attention, alright. You always seem to be a little, sidetracked, while in my class."

Ah, same old Mr. Ghirahim. He says the same thing every day.

After giving him a curt nod she walks over to her desk, pausing for a moment to stare out at the scenery. The blue sky, the rows, and rows of houses, each surrounded by their own fences. Those were the things that she would've wanted to be surrounded by.

She sat down, still in a daze from the scenery outside. To be anywhere but cramped up into this classroom would be where she wanted to be. Her mind slowly drifted to fields. Fields and fields of flowers, each blowing in a gentle breeze while releasing their own sweet smell.

Living in the city did have its benefits but, the large open fields definitely weren't one of them.

Without even thinking, she began taking out all her colored pens, doodling flowers on her right arm.