Chapter 3

In the rest of her classes before lunch, no matter what had happened, Zelda wasn't able to focus. That boy wasn't much of a help either.

Where'd he come from? I can't believe I hadn't even seen him in the hallways before, or maybe I did and I wasn't paying attention. Anyway, it's strange, he seems, somehow familiar. I feel like I've somehow met him before, did I? I can never be sure, I've met too many people, then again, if I did ever meet him, how would I have been able to forget him?

A presence looming over her quickly caught Zelda's attention, her head quickly looking up from her drawings and classwork scattered around her desk.

Oh, it's only Ms. Fi. I don't know what I was so worried about.

"Zelda," said her blue-haired teacher. "Do you understand the speech we just read?"

"Yes, Ms. Fi. It wasn't that hard to understand, Ganondorf Dragmire liked to monologue a lot. All of his reincarnations' monologues were almost the same, except for a few changes. Maybe that was what caused him to be easily defeated by the hero."

"Ah yes, the monologues of Ganondorf were quite possibly what lead to his demise but, it could also be one of his strengths. As a villain, he was one the of the only evils this world had encountered that actually spoke of his reasons to wreck havoc on our beautiful land. But his monologues weren't written. He thought of them on the spot, and I admire him for that. He could've been a great English teacher if he would've just abandoned his wicked ways. That is what I'm here to teach you. I'm here to help you realize your strengths so that you can one day become a great public speaker, teacher, or even writer."

"But Ms. Fi, what if I don't want to be a public speaker or a teacher?"

"Then you could always be a writer, darling," Ms. Fi said, before covering her mouth and whispering. "I said it again, didn't I?"

Zelda nodded.

"Ah, I hope it doesn't become part of my everyday vocabulary unless then the principal would end up finding out about," she paused to clear her throat, symbolizing that Zelda already knew what she was talking about. "Please, do not advise anyone about this, de- Zelda."

"Alright, Ms. Fi, or should I say Mrs. Fi," Zelda said, winking at her teacher, causing Ms. Fi walk away giggling uncontrollably like a little girl.

Who would've guessed that someone like Mr. Ghirahim would fall for Ms. Fi? Well, who wouldn't have guessed? Actually a lot of people! The moment I saw them together in the hallway talking, I knew it would be the start of a new relationship. They're just so cute together. He even has an adorable nickname for her; he calls her "Bluebird" when they're alone, well when he thinks they're alone. Anyone would be easily jealous of the relationship they had, even that couple that was always sitting by the fountain together afterschool everyday!

Just thinking of their perfect relationship she couldn't help smiling to herself. She soon found herself drawing on her arm again, this time small hearts and even more flowers.

A few moments later she felt a tingling sensation on her right arm again. This time she sat still and excitedly watched as words formed on her wrist.

Woah, you seem really inspired today or were you just not done with the first picture?

Immediately grabbing her pen, Zelda replied in the free space she had on her wrist.

Today I think I'm just really inspired. I just can't stop thinking about how great nature and stuff is. Also, sorry I didn't reply earlier, your criticism shocked me a bit, well actually a lot. I really wasn't expecting it. Oh, and thanks for the compliment earlier, are you sure you like my art... a lot of people just think I'm childish for drawing stuff on my arm. I don't know, I think they're kinda right, maybe I should grow up.