2

Aurelia Esme

"You coming, Bambi?" he asked as he put his hand on my arm. Again, I felt a spark. But this time, I think Finn must have felt it too because he quickly took his hand away.

I nodded slowly, and we walked inside together. As we got inside, I let my gaze slide over the hallway.

"I'm home!" Finn half-shouted. No answer.

"Nobody's home," he said as he sighed. He seemed reliefed.

I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at him. "Is that a good thing?" I asked him.

He didn't answer.

"Let's go upstairs," he said.

We started walking up the stairs, up to his room. He opened the door, and we walked inside. Wow. I did not expect to see this, not at all. His room was enormous, and it was so clean. Not any posters, hardly anything that seemed like a teenage-boy like him would have. And the interior was beautiful. Fascinated, I looked around me.His room had to be at least twice as big as mine. Finn walked over to his big double-bed and sat down.

"Come over, Bambi," he said as he lightly smiled at me. "Finn, I'm not going to have sex with yo-" I started, but he cut me off with a chuckle. "Chill, Bambi. I just thought we should work on the project. I mean, do you see any other places to sit and work on in here?" he asked me.

I shook my head, embrassed. Probably looking like a tomato standing there. Slowly I walked over to him, and I sat down. "So, Bambi. Let's talk about a woman's lower parts. We can study on you," Finn said, lightly winking at me.

I felt blood rush through my cheeks as I coughed. "Let's just talk about the human brain instead," I said, my eyes glued on his. No matter how badly I wanted to look away, I just couldn't.

He had my eyes imprisoned in his own.

Finn chuckled lightly, and nodded. "As you want, Bambi," he said. "Don't call me Bambi. My name is Aurelia',I said, slightly annoyed by the nickname he had given me. Bambi, what a stupid nickname.

Finn and I started talking about the project - about how we were going to do it.

"Um, could you search up facts about the human brain on the Internet and I'll write down whatever you say?" I asked.

He nodded in answer to my question as he opened his laptop. I found a pen and a notebook, and wrote down the sentences he told me. After a while, I heard a lady's voice from downstairs. "Finn, I'm home," the lady shouted. That had to be his mom.

I heard steps coming up the steps, and the door opened. A gorgeous lady came inside. She had to be Finns mother.

"Hey, Finn what do you say to-" she started, but she stopped as soon as she laid her eyes on me. "Oh, hello. I'm Finns mother, Katherine," she said, a smile planted on her light pink lips.

"Aurelia", I answered, smiling. "Are you and Finn a couple?" she asked, definetly curious. "No, we're just friends," I answered her as I smiled lightly, looking over at Finn.

He was scratching his neck, slightly nodding to what I just said. Katherine nodded. "Are you staying for dinner?" she asked. "She's got to go home," Finn answered her before I'd even get to open my mouth. I

furrowed my eyebrows at him, what? "Actually, my dad told me I could stay for a little longer if I wanted. So if you'd let me stay for dinner, I'd love to," I said as I looked over at Finn again, grinning this time.

"That's great," Katherine said as she nodded again, closing the door.

I looked over at Finn as soon as the door was closed. "What the heck? 'she has to go'?" I said, tilting my head to the left as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Can't you just go home?" Finn asked me. "No, your mother has probably started making extra dinner now. Wouldn't it be a shame if you just threw all of that away?" I asked, smiling.

He just sighed. "Why don't you want me here eating anyway?" I asked. Finn scratched his neck, looking up at me. His teeth were pressed against his bottom lip. And God, he looked so perfect sitting there.

"You wouldn't eat here. Especially not when my dad is home," Finn told me. "Why is that?" I asked, a little too curious maybe. He just shook his head as he looked down at the laptop again. "Should we continue?" he asked. "I think we have enough now.

I mean, we have three weeks. We don't need to get it all ready today," I said, winking lightly at him.

"Okay," Finn said as he closed his laptop. "What do you want to do?" he asked as he looked up at me again.

Our eyes meeting, sending chills down my spine. I shrugged. "You want me to call Jack and Wyatt to come play call of duty ?" he suggested. I nodded slightly.

"I don't know how to play, though," I said. "You and I can be on team," Finn said, the little smile on his perfect lips growing even bigger. I just nodded again, feeling how a little smile planted itself on my lips. He picked up his iphone and called his friends to come over.

☀︎

Finns friend came over instantly, almost as soon as he called them. They brought a lot of chips, soda and so on.

As Finn started the Xbox, I sat down on his bed. "So you're Aurelia," one of Finns friends said as he sat down beside me. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly, suprised over the fact that he knew my name. "Yes, I am. And you are?" I asked as I studied his face.

He was hansome, like realy handsome. "I'm Wyatt Oleff" he said as he smiled. We started talking a little while Finn and  Jack  fixed the Xbox.

"Aurelia, any plans for tomorrow?" Wyatt asked. I could feel Finn looking at me, his eyes burning into my skin. "She's hanging out with me tomorrow," he then said. I looked over at him, confused. "I am?" I asked. He just nodded. I looked over at Wyatt again, shrugging.

"I think I'm hanging out with Finn tomorrow," I said, He just nodded. "On Friday, then? There's this party, and it would be a shame if you missed it. I mean, it's like the party of the year," he explained.

Before Finn even opened his mouth, I nodded. "I'll be there," I said as a smile grew on my lips. "Great!" Wyatt said as he smiled widely at me.

When Finn and Jack had turned the Xbox on, they turned around to face Wyatt and I. "Okay, bambi and I are on team," Finn said as he looked at me.

A smile playfully reaching the corners of his mouth. And the smile on his lips was extremely contagious, so of course I had to smile myself.

"Fine, let's start," Wyatt said as Jack and Finn came over. I sat down at the floor,with my head rested against the bed. Finn sat on the bed with his legs on each side of me.

I was holding the control as Finn put his hands over mine. Again, I felt that spark, but I was trying to ignore it. Finn and I started playing against Jack. After playing several games, I heard Finns mother calling for Finn and I.

"You guys want to eat here?" Finn asked the boys.

"No, we ate at home," Wyatt answered him, smiling lightly. "I think we have to get home anyway," Jack said. Finn nodded slowly.

"Okay, see you guys tomorrow," Finn said as he put his hand on my lower back. Again, I felt a little spark, and I was fighting against myself not to take a step away. "See ya," Wyatt and Jack said in choir as they went home.

☀︎

Finn throwing some serious shade

DISCLAIMER
Jack,Finn,Wyatt are all 17 just to put it out there! And I might be putting some of the other IT casts in too ;)
Also Finn is the only child and I don't know his parents names so I just used random ones :)
And Finn is NOT famous in this he's just a normal kid and also the IT cast :)