6

Aurelia Esme

Fireworks. They were everywhere. It was like sparks, just bigger, more electricity. The butterflies in my stomach got wild as my mind went all messy. I had no idea a boy could make a girl feel like this, my knees getting week. These feelings, they were feelings I'd just read about in books. Feelings I had no idea existed, and feelings I never ever thought I'd get from a boy like Finn.

But I had to admit it. I loved the way he made me feel. As I kissed him back, I put my arms around his neck. He put his own hands around my waist, and pulled me a little closer to him. A little smile planted itself on his lips as they laid against mine. And of course it was contagious, so I smiled back into the kiss.

As we broke it, I took a step backwards, letting go of his neck. Wow. His eyes met mine, and when he smiled, this time with his absolutely perfect teeth, as usual, he sent chills down my spine. "Well, that was pretty amazing," I heard him mumble. I nodded, slightly blushing, making him smile even more.

"We should probably get home," I said as I looked down on my phone to check the time. Fifteen minutes until I was supposed to be home. He nodded lightly, biting his perfect bottom lip. As we both sat in, he started the car and started driving. Inside, I was boiling hot. This one boy, the bad boy made me feel in a way I never thought was possible for a girl to feel. Wow, I really had fallen in love with him. And even though I knew this was wrong, I just couldn't stop my feelings grow stronger for this one stupid boy named Finn Wolfhard.

After a fifteen minute-drive, we were stopped outside my house. I looked over at Finn, who was already staring at me. "Thank you for tonight, I had a great time," I said. "Me too, and I'm sorry about the whole Wyatt-thing," he apologized. "That's nothing," I said as a smile appeared on my lips. He smiled himself, looking over at the clock. I did too.

There was still two minutes until I was supposed to be home. As I let my tounge slide over my lips, I looked back at Finn. Again our eyes met, and bit his lip softly. He looked down at my lips as he started to lean in. I felt my heart skip a beat as his lips met mine. This kiss had to be just as great, maybe better than the last one. Butterflies went crazy in my stomach as my head once again got all messy. As we broke the kiss, I could feel a smile grow on my lips.

"So, can I call you my girlfriend?" Finn asked as he winked slightly at me. I felt blood rush through my cheeks as I bit my lip slightly. Girlfriend? Did Finn Wolfhard, the boy who said he wasn't ready for a relationship ask me to be in one with him? ME out of all girls? "Okay," I said, earning a huge smile from him. "Great," he said as he kissed my cheek quickly.

"Is it okay if we'll walk together to school tomorrow?" he asked. I shrugged. "I guess," I answered, the perfect smile on his perfect lips growing wider and wider. "Great, I'll see you tomorrow at eight," he said as he kissed my lips softly, before I got out of the car.

As I walked up to our front door, the door opened and my mother stepped out. "Sweetheart," she said, smiling. Behind me, I heard Finn shout. "See you tomorrow, Bambi!" he shouted. I turned around, and waved at him with a little smile on my lips. As I turned around to face my mom again, she smiled. "Bambi, huh?" she asked, laughing a little. I shrugged. "Why?" she asked. "I have no idea," I answered, my mom laughing a little more. "Mom, it's not funny," I complained as I got inside.

-

I was fully dressed and ready for school. As I took the last bite of my banana, the doorbell rang. I threw the banana peel in the dustbin, before I ran out in the hallway. I put on my backpack and tightened my ponitail as I opened the door. Outside stood the perfect(as always) Finn Wolfhard, smiling widely.

"Good morning, Bambi," he said. "Morning, Finn," I said as I closed the door behind me. He grabbed my hand, and I intertwined our fingers. I lent my head against his shoulder as we started walking towards the school. Yes, this was a different feeling, but I had to admit - I could get used to this feeling.

As we walked, we talked about everything that fell into our minds. We eventually reached the school, and as soon as we entered the hallway, I swear everybody looked in our direction. Clarity then ran over to us. "Aurelia?" she asked, could I hear anger in her voice? "Yes?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the side. "Can I talk to you in private?" she asked. "Uh, sure," I said as I let go of Finns  hand. Clarity grabbed my arm and dragged me to the ladies room.

"What?" I asked when she let go, as I crossed my arms. "What did I tell you? YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DATE FINN." I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "And who are you to tell me who I can and can't date?" I asked, pretty annoyed. "I'm sorry, Aurelia I just don't want you to be hurt," she said. "I'm not going to get hurt. Finn is the nicest person I've met on this school. Well, except you," I said. "I'm flattered," she laughed. "But when it happens, don't you come to me," she said.