15

Aurelia Esme

Finn let go of my hand and turned around to face the girl behind us. "Ali," he breathed and I could see his fists tighten and his jaw clench. I let my fingertips brush gently over his fist and he seemed to be more relaxed with my touch. He clearly had something against her.

"So, is it okay if I take over?" she asked him, raising her eyebrow. "Oh, I am actually dancing with Aurelia righ-" he started but I cut him off before he got to finish the sentence. "It's okay," I assured her with a friendly smile on my lips as her eyes met mine.

"Thanks," she said and turned to face Finn again. He looked at me and I gave him a nod and a weak smile as I left into the crowd.

Finn Wolfhard

Aurelia disappeared in the crowded room and I felt an ache in my chest. I shouldn't have done that, but what could I do? Aurelia basically made me dance with her. I wanted to dance with Aurelia though, only her. She was my date and the only girl I had eyes for.

If Ali even thought about me and her again she was wrong. I had Aurelia and I wouldn't risk her for the world. Before I got to think about it any longer, Ali took my hand and pulled me towards her. As she started moving to the music she looked at me.

"I've missed you," she smiled. Ali is my ex-girlfriend. We had this thing for about a year and I was absolutely heartbroken after she left. I did not love Ali in the way I loved Aurelia,but I cared about her enough to feel heartbroken and betrayed when she left me for New York. And what better time is there for her to come back than when I'd gotten her off my mind and when I was genuinely happy?

Her arms snuck around my neck and I placed my hands around her waist.

"Don't you miss me?" she asked when she noticed I hadn't told her I missed her too. "Um, yeah," I answered - not sure wether I was lying or not. Sure, things had been hot and heavy between Ali and I, but we did not have the same passion as Aurelia and I. And I loved Aurelia, only her.

Are you happy I'm back?" she asked. I let her question slip by and raised an eyebrow. "Are you back for good?" I breathed. "Not for good, I'll take the last year of high school here, then I don't know where I'll go," she shrugged. What? No, no, no. This would not make things easy for anyone. This would definitely make things intense between Wyatt and I and Ali would definitely mess things up with Aurelia.

"Oh," I answered. "Aren't you glad? We could hook up again, I know you love how rough I am," she smirked and traced her fingertips over my chest. I kind of cringed inside.

"I have a girlfriend, Ali," I said sternly. "Who, her?" Ali giggled and pointed towards Aurelia. "Yes," I answer. "Isn't she a little too innocent for you?" she smirked. "She's perfect," I answered. "Look at you, loverboy.

"Who thought Finn Wolfhard would be all sweet and lovey dovey over a girl?" she teases. "I'm not sweet,"

I sad through gritted teeth. Sure I could be happy and opened up around Aurelia. I could be romantic but I was not sweet. "Prove it," she smirked and before I managed to do anything she kissed me.

Her hand found it's way down my pants.What a snake. And the second I realize something is wrong, I felt something grow in my pants, and worse was that I was on my way to actually kiss her back.

Aurelia Esme

My eyes were focused on Finn and the girl as I sat by a table, watching her every move on my boy. Who was she and why the hell was she smiling and giggling like that? Jealousy bubbled in my veins and I pressed my lips together as I watched her slide her skinny arms around his neck.