9

Aurelia Esme

Girlfriend?

I coudn't believe he moved on that fast. And to be honest, it hurt. A lot. But I was strong, I wasn't going to let that jerk break me. As I let my gaze slide over Hayley, I furrowed my eyebrows. Her blonde hair reached her down to her butt, a butt the tried to show of by using something I thought was shorts. And that singlet that showed at least half her boobs. Of course Wolfhard found that attractive.

"Slut," I coughed. "Excuse me?" she asked. Behind me, I could hear Wyatt chuckle. "Oh, nothing. Just wanted you to keep an eye on Wolfhard, you know, because he might fuck a girl behind you back," I said as I smiled mischievously at her, before looking over at Finn.

He looked down in the ground, biting his lip.

Aurelia- 1, Wolfhard - 0.

"Uh, I should probably get to class," Wyatt said as he let go of me. "Yeah, me too," Jack said. "I'll see you guys after school," I smiled as I gave Wyatt a tight hug. As Jack and Wyatt walked away, I went over to Clarity.

"Shall we go?" she asked. "Yep," I said as I took her arm. "Bambi, wait," Finn said. I stopped, not bothering to turn around. "We need to talk."

I looked at Clarity. "That's okay. I'll just meet you by the lockers," she smiled. I nodded slightly, letting go of her arm as I turned around to meet Finns eyes.

"I won't talk to you as long as she's here," I said, nodding towards Hayley as I crossed my arms over my chest. She just nodded as she looked at Finn.

"That's okay. I'll see you in class," she said as she pressed her lips against his. Okay, that was heartbreaking. But it was also really gross. I mean, the way her body moved as they kissed made me giggle slightly, it just looked weird. And those sounds they made, ugh. As she let go of him, she winked before walking away. As he looked at me, he pressed his together.

"She's adorable," I giggled.

He rolled his eyes at me.

"So, what do you want to talk about? Because I can't remember that I had anything to say to you," I said, tilting my head to the left. "Bambi.." he said.

"Don't call me that! I hate it!" I sighed. "Why do you even call me that?" I asked. He shook his head slowly. "I'm..." he started, but I interrupted him.

"And don't you say you're sorry, because it won't make anything better," I snapped. He didn't say anything. "You know what? This wasn't a good idea, Finn. We haven't got anything to talk about.
So can't you just leave me alone?" I asked.

He still didn't say a word. What a douche. "Exactly what I thought," I whispered as I turned around to once again walk away from him.

As I thought, today had been completely different from what it used to be. Finn didn't meet me after every class, he didn't plant sweet kisses on my lips. He didn't smile as soon as he laid his eyes on me. Of course I missed having someone around who made me feel special.

Interrupting my daydreams, someone put their hands over my eyes. "Guess who," the person said. I smiled a little by the easily recognized voice - Wyatt. I turned around to face him with a huge smile planted on my lips.