three

Yoongi turned around, grabbing two red cups out of the plastic bags on the counter and filled them with ice. He then got a shot glass, pouring in about three shots of whiskey in his cup, and one shot in Jimin's. He then filled the rest of the cups with coke before walking out of the kitchen to find the innocent boy.

Once he spotted him, he walked up to him smiling, handing the drink over. 

"The coke was a little flat, so it might taste sort of weird." Yoongi said, watching the boy as he took a sip of the spiked drink.

Jimin didn't even know what a spiked drink was, so he didn't think anything of it when he took a sip. And since it was mainly coke, it honestly didn't taste that off.

"T-Thanks, Yoongi." Jimin smiled, taking another sip of his drink, looking around the crowded room, not noticing the way Yoongi was looking at him.

"Sure thing. Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, noticing the younger starting to get fidgety. "I'm fine, just a lot of people in here."

"Ah, well, wanna go somewhere quiet?" Yoongi smirked, stepping closer but the innocent younger didn't think anything of it.

"I would love that," Jimin exhaled, smiling up at the older. "I need some air."

"Okay, well go ahead and finish that drink and I'll make us another one before we head upstairs." Yoongi said, turning his cup up and chugged the liquid, making a disgusting face since his drink was pretty much half whiskey.

Jimin didn't pay attention to his face, turning his drink up as well. Once he brought the drink down from his mouth he felt a lttile weird, but shrugged it off assuming he was just tired since they didn't even get here until ten, and that's usually when he goes to bed.

"Jut stay here, I'll be right back."

,,,,,,,,

 Yoongi had a key to one of the rooms because apparently him and Seokjin were very close. Jimin immediately walked in the room and sat down on the bed, sipping on his drink.

"So why are you here hanging out with me instead of enjoying the party, Yoongi?" Jimin asked, not noticing how his drink was much stronger than the last.

"Well, I was hanging out with Seokjin, but Hoseok came and they disappeared together, so I decided to just scope the place out, and then I ran into you. You haven't started to annoy me yet, so until then I'm gonna chill with you."

Yoongi turned around and pulled the half empty bottle of whiskey out of his jacket, setting it on the dresser along with another can of coke out of his pocket. Once he turned around, watching Jimin stare at him with wide eyes, he immediately said, "Thats for me, not you. Unless you want some." Yoongi winked, causing Jimin to look away as his face heated up, shaking his head no.

Yoongi walked over to the bed, sitting on the bed taking another sip of his drink. He was pretty tipsy, but since he was a very experienced drinker he knew how to play it cool and could drink quite a bit before he got out of hand.

Jimin on the other hand had already started giggling over nothing.

"What's so funny, Jimin?" Yoongi asked, scooting back against the head board.

Jimin turned around and shrugged, following the older's actions to get comfortable on the bed

. "I feel... weird." Jimin said, letting out another giggle.

Yoongi just stared at the boy, completely amused. Jimin turned his cup up and chugged it once more before turning to Yoongi with pouty lips.

"What's wrong, Jimin?"

"I'm still thirsty, I want another drink."

"Want me to make you one?" Yoongi smirked, noticing how the younger wasn't stammering when he spoke.

"Please, hyung?" Jimin smiled really big, causing Yoongi to chuckle. Yoongi took the cup from his hands and walked over to the dresser. He turned around to see where Jimin was looking and was pleased to find that his focus was on his lap.

Yoongi quickly unscrewed the cap of the whiskey, pouring it into the cup. He then cracked open the can of soda and poured it right on top. He walked over towards the bed and gave the cup back to Jimin, watching happily as he saw the younger immediately started to chug the drink. 

Jimin pulled the cup away from his lips, making a weird face at the taste of his coke.

'Oops.'   

Seeing the younger just shrug and go back to drinking made Yoongi smirk before climbing back in bed, this time sitting in front of Jimin.

"Jimin, wanna play a game?"

Jimin pulled the cup away from his lips, setting it on the bedside table.
"Mhmm, what game?"

"Truth or dare?"