nine

Please vote!!

This is unedited, but it's almost 5am.... so please excuse any mistakes I may have made!

_____________________________
the next day

The bell rang, startling Jimin out of his thoughts. He looked down at his blank worksheet, his eyes widening. 'I didn't do any of it? Guess I have homework then...'

He let out a sigh, lplacing the paper into his binder. He gathered his things and made his way to his locker, because unfortunately, he had gym class today.

Jimin usually loved gym class, simply because besides dancing that was the only physical activity he did and he liked to take care of himself. But, yesterday some of the boys in his gym class saw him at the store and started saying mean and dirty things about him and Hoseok, and after the day he had at school and then that happening, he spent his whole afternoon by himself crying.

He wasn't ready to deal with it today, because Yoongi was in his gym class, too.

He unlocked his locker, grabbing his gym bag, replacing the now empty space with backpack. With slouched shoulders, he made his way to gym room.

Jimin was sad and everyone could tell. A few of his teachers had even stopped him and asked if everything is okay, but Jimin gets too nervous to actually tell the teachers what's been going on. He just can't find it in him to repeat any of the god awful things Yoongi or those boys said to him.

Hoseok had came up to him this morning in the hall and the poor boy almost had a panic attack. He frantically started looking around to see if anyone was paying attention to them, and didn't bother to listen to anything Hoseok was saying. He just continuously shook his head no, mumbling apologies in attempt to get Hoseok to stop talking and move away before more people started to assume things.

Jimin didn't understand what he did to make people think he would do those type of things. He didn't want people thinking low of him, whether they were friends or not.

Jimin opened the doors to the gym, he assumed since quite a few people were already in their workout clothes that he was a little late.

He started walking faster to the boy's dressing rooms. When you walk in, on the left is the dressing room, the right is the restroom. He obviously went to the right, walking in to the bright white room. All the stalls were open as they usually were, so he made his way into one, quickly changing out of his school attire into some black basketball shorts and a white t-shirt.

He then exited the bathroom, walking across the haul into the dressing room to put his things into a locker.

When he walked in he didn't make eye contact with anyone, eyes on the floor, as usual. Most of the boys in here were still getting dressed, being only in their boxers or at least shirtless, and Jimin didn't want to see any of it.

He walked to the first empty locker he saw, throwing his bag in and getting out his water bottle and shoes.

He sat down on the end of the bench where no one else was, pulling his black Puma shoes onto his feet. As he was about to stand up, someone sat down next to him and put an arm around him.

Jimin tensed up, looking at the boy he had ran into at the store yesterday.

"Ayeeee, Jimin!" The boy said, getting all of his friends attention.