seven

Yoongi waved goodbye to his friends, groaning at the thought of not only having to clean his teacher's classroom, but having to deal with Park fucking Jimin. Yoongi had never been fond of him, especially when Hoseok had decided to befriend the weird boy.

Hoseok and Yoongi had been friends for years, but it wasn't until high school that Hoseok had decided to try talking to the quiet boy who always sat alone and refused to get dressed for gym unless he could use a bathroom stall. Yoongi used to make fun of him all the time for it, even making up a rumor about him being afraid to change in front of people because he had a small dick. Fortunately for Jimin, the rumor got around to the coach and Yoongi was forced to run extra laps, and since Yoongi would rather die than be forced to move, that shut him up real quick.

Since Hoseok had gotten close to Jimin, Yoongi started having to watch what he said around Hobi which always upset him. He knew that was one of the reasons he disliked the boy so much, he stole his best friend and it wasnt fair. Hoseok would go to the ends of the Earth to defend Jimin, and he just didn't understand why. He just thought the boy was plain out weird.

Hoseok had mentioned a few things about how innnocent the boy is and that's why he stays to himself, but the blond just couldn't believe that, even though Yoongi had been going to school with the kid for years but never once seen him with a boyfriend or girlfriend. He didn't understand how the boy was so content with his boring school life, so Yoongi atomically assumed he just had a more interesting life out of school.

Especially since Yoongi had found him at the party, he just knew Jimin had been lying about how he really is.

Yoongi walked into the classroom, locking eyes with the black headed boy.

Of course he's already here.

Yoongi watched Jimin advert his gaze to the front of the room. It honestly looked like the boy was shaking in his seat, which Yoongi only rolled his eyes at, even though he liked that just his presence made Jimin so nervous.

He sighed , sitting into the seat furthest away from Jimin as possible. He was planning on harassing the younger, wanting to make him more scared of him than he already was, but he was tired. He just wanted to go home and sleep. Not to mention the fact that he kept reminiscing Saturday night, how Hoseok had chose Jimin over him.

Yoongi realizes what he did was wrong, but he just knew the boy was lying. First of all, no seventeen year old boy is as innocent as Jimin let's on to be, and if they were, they wouldn't dare go to a party. There had to be another reason Hoseok was so defensive over the boy, and Yoongi being Yoongi automatically assumed they were secretly dating, or at least hooking up.

Now that he's really thinking about it, it makes total sense. Hoseok practically lived at Jimin's house, you could look at Jimin the wrong way and Hoseok would bite your head off, and whenever Jimin is around Hoseok he gets all smiley and giggly, when he's usually quiet and stares at the ground.

Yoongi smirked, looking at the back of the boy's head. They are so fucking.

"Hello boys, how we doing this afternoon?" Their teacher chimed, walking into the room holding a cardboard box.

Yoongi didn't reply but chuckled when he heard Jimin mumble, "I'm fine, thanks." The blond watched as the boy played with his hands.

'He's so fucking awkward' Yoongi thought, shaking his head before looking back at the teacher.

"Good. Here's a box of cleaning supplies, there's everything you need in here- Clorox wipes for cleaning the desks, Windex for the windows," the man said, rummaging a hand through the box. "Ah, and there's a broom and dustpan in the closet across the hall. I have a conference meeting that will last about an hour to an hour and a half, so when I get back this room better be spotless, got it?"