twelve

"Yoongiiii" Jimin whined, crossing his arms over his chest. "I already t-told you I'm fine."

"Yeah, you look fine." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes. Even though the younger knew he looked rough, he still took offense to the comment, looking down at his outfit before frowning.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way, Jimin. You just don't look like yourself."

Jimin was just getting more aggravated by the minute.

"How many t-times do I have to tell you?" Jimin said, raising his voice. "I'm fine, and i'd be a lot b-better if you'd freaking stop f-following me and let me go home and sleep!"

Yoongi's eyes went wide at the anger in the boy's voice, but then let out a small chuckle. Even though the boy was mad, Yoongi couldn't help but to think how adorable he looked.

"Wow, Jimin. I think that's the closest thing to a swear word I've ever heard you say."

Jimin just groaned, turning around and started walking again.

He heard Yoongi following behind him, which just made him even more mad. Jimin hated how Yoongi wasn't taking him seriously, and it honestly hurt his feelings.

The more he thought about it the sadder he got, making him wrap his arms around himself as an act of comfort.

"Are you cold?" Yoongi asked from behind, but Jimin ignored him, making Yoongi huff.

"Jimin, let's just turn around. I don't wanna walk all that way, I'll give you a ride."

Jimin rolled his eyes even though Yoongi couldn't see, and continued to ignore the older. He thought the comment was ridiculous, he wasn't making Yoongi follow him. Yoongi huffed again, this time grabbing Jimin's arm, pulling him back so he bumped into Yoongi's chest. Jimin yelped, not because it hurt, but because it frightened him.

"Jimin, stop being so stubborn. Let me give you a ride home."

Jimin pushed himself off Yoongi, shaking his head no.

"I'm f-fine with w-walking." He tried to turn away, but Yoongi just grabbed him again.

Yoongi held the boy's hand, dragging him back in the direction of the school.

"Y-Yoongi! Let me go!"

"No."

Jimin's eyes started feeling up with tears out of frustration as he kept trying to pull his arm out of Yoongi's grasp, which made the older mad.

Yoongi turned around about to snap at the younger for being stubborn, but his face quickly softened when he saw Jimin with tears in his eyes.

"Jimin, why are you crying?" Yoongi sighed, letting go of the boy's hand.

"I w-wanna go h-home." He said, letting a tear fall down his face as he wrapped his arms around himself again.

"Jimin i'm going to give you a ride home."

"I didn't a-ask you to." He sniffled, "I can w-walk."

"Why don't you want me to give you a ride home, Jimin? You know I don't mind."

"Y-You said you were g-gonna a-annoy me..." Jimin paused, looking down at the ground.

"Jimin, I'm sorry. I really wish you'd talk to me, but I'm not going to force you to. Just let me give you a ride home." Yoongi sighed, his voice was soft and comforting, even though he knew he wasn't really going to stop bothering Jimin about it. He needed to figure out what's been bothering the boy.

Jimin thought about it for a second, chewing on his lip before nodding.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Jimin, can I use your restroom?" Yoongi asked as he pulled into the younger's driveway. Jimin didn't think anything of it, so said of course as he thanked Yoongi for the ride home.

Both boys got out of the car, Jimin leading the way to the door. Jimin fumbled in his pocket for his house key before pulling it out and sticking it in the maroon door.

"Bathroom is upstairs on the left." Jimin said without a stutter, catching Yoongi's attention. He obviously feels more comfortable at home.

Yoongi said a quick thanks, making his way up the younger's stairs. Yoongi smiled at all the pictures hung around the staircase, most of them consisting of Jimin when he was younger.

After Yoongi got done admiring the images, he went in the bathroom and stood for a few seconds before flushing the toilet and walking back out.

He made his way back downstairs, looking around the living room for the dark headed boy.

"Jimin?" Yoongi said out loud.

The younger came out of what Yoongi assumed to be the dining room, holding a bottled of water.

Jimin walked over to the door, opening it for the older. "T-Thanks for the ride, Yoongi."

"No problem. Do you care if I stay a little while?"

___________