four

"Sure, Yoongi!" Jimin exclaimed, drinking the last bit of liquid in his cup before crawling on the bed so he was facing Yoongi while sitting with his legs crossed.

"Okay, Jimin, truth or dare?" Yoongi smirked, mimicking the boy's position and leaned forward so his face was closer to the younger's.

"Truuuuuthhhh!" Jimin slurred, then started giggling for no apparent reason. Yoongi smirked at the boy which only made him start laughing harder. 

"So, Jimin," Yoongi paused, pretending to be thinking about what he was going to ask. 

"Is it true that you're a virgin?" Yoongi asked, making the younger boy's eyes go wide before he looked down at his lap. Yoongi didn't like this, so he put his hand under Jimin's chin, forcing him to look up.

"Answer the question, Jimin." Yoongi said, staring into the shorter's eyes.

Jimin's face was blood red as he was subconsciously biting his lip as he nodded.

"Use your words. Are you a virgin?"

"Y-yes, Hyung. I don't like questions like this." Jimin said, trying to move his face out of the older's grasp since Yoongi still had his hand holding onto his chin, running his thumb over the boy's cheek, the small action making Jimin feel weird all over. 

"What if I said I don't believe you?" Yoongi said, scooting even closer to the boy if that was even possible. Jimin felt Yoongi's breath on his lips, feeling a weird sensation he's never felt before, but he couldn't tell if he liked the feeling or not.

"I am... I don't do stuff like that." Jimin said, pulling his face away before scooting off the bed, falling over as soon as he attempted to stand up.

Seconds after, he started laughing.

"Hahaha-Woahhhh, Yoongi. I'm so dizzy! The room is spinnnnnninggggg!" Jimin slurred, still lying on the floor. He was laughing so hard he had tears coming out of his eyes.

Yoongi ran a hand through his hair and huffed, looking down at the giggling boy who had yet to get off the ground. The alcohol was definitely hitting both of them at this point.

Yoongi stoood up, stumbling a little as he stepped over the boy and walked to the dresser, unscrewing the cap off the whiskey. He brought the bottle to his lips, letting the liquid burn his throat before going over and sitting down next to Jimin on the floor.

"Jimin-ah... we never finished the game." Yoongi was the one to slur this time, grabbing the boy's hand and pulling him up so he was sitting in front of him. "It's your turn to ask me."

"Truth or dare, Yoongi?!" Jimin was pretty much yelling, but neither one seemed to realize it.

"Dare."

Jimin looked around the room, trying to see if he spotted anything for the older to do. He pondered hard before frowning.

"Ugh I'm not good at this. I can't think of anything, Hyung." Jimin pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. Yoongi chuckled, his actions reminding him of a child. 

'cute.'

"Well, Jimin, why don't you let me dare you to do something?" Yoongi said, smirking when he saw the boy's pleased reaction.