5.Gone 💕

Smith drove smoothly into the parking lot and I came down almost hurriedly.  I was two minutes late for my meeting with Drew. Smith handed over to me my bag,  trying not to mishandle it.  I smiled at him and rushed in through the glass doors.  This building,  the building my career started,  my fame, my stature.  I owed it all to this building.  I entered in the second floor and stood patiently waiting as the elevator went up.  The elevator stopped and a guy with a shrew T-shirt entered.  I held my breath.  He didn't smell bad,  he just smelt of cheap perfume. Kelsey's fault. When we arrived at the second floor I sighed deeply as I walked out the elevator.  I walked in to Drew's office, dropping my new Gucci bag on an ottoman, I sat on a chair across him.  He was on a call, his chair in the direction of the vast view of tall buildings and skyscrapers.  I sat, waiting patiently till he was done.  I stared at my newly manicured nails.
      He was done with the call after three minutes and turned facing me. "Karen, how are u doing darl. " I simply smiled placing my hands on the finely polished oak table. I wished more than anything Drew would give me a solo lead this time.  I have only done that once. I stared at him as he rummaged through some files on his desk.  Did his desk always have to be so untidy ? I thought he had a secretary.
    He picked up a file,  a blue one.  He handed it over to me. "First I'd like to say am sorry.  I couldn't secure a solo lead again.  I will try next time.  But this is a big deal. It's worth more than before.  And more stressful."   I sighed. What could this be. A musical. No,  that would be bad.  Very.  I picked up the file. I stared at the front. Written in bold letters lay a name.  Scarlet. That sounded interesting, but I still hope it isn't a musical. He continued speaking as I scanned through the file.  "It's a seasonal movie.  It's just four seasons so don't panic.  Eight episodes each year.  And your fellow cast members are written there."  They sure where.  I wasnt even a lead actress.  I was doing  a supporting role.  That would help me have that vacation I wanted to have next two months.  I haven't really decided where to go. Go to Ireland. My silly mind suggested.  I can't do that. I never want to see her again anyway.  I scoffed.  Drew said the rehersals starts next week and by the first week of next month we will we done.  Maybe I'll visit Hawaii by the way.
  When we were done I baded him goodbye and took off to the publishing room where I get my script. I was going to act with Raquel Cole.  One of the hottest model and actress of our time.  She was worth triple of what I was worth.  That's why she got the lead role. She was a better face at promoting the movie.  I, well,  I could have been too,  but no one in this industry pretty much takes me seriously.  After getting my script I called Smith to come pick up and I skidded through the script as I waited.

This photo is a picture of what Karen looks like. PS: I do not know this person. I got the picture online,  thought it portrayed Karen.

And this is a photo of Kelsey  I see her as a serious workaholic but a beautiful lady

And this is a photo of Kelsey  I see her as a serious workaholic but a beautiful lady.  So...  I need ideas for other cast. Like Drew. And Smith.

Thanks and don't forget to vote and comment.