7.Betrayal 💕

"Cut!!", I sighed.  I was so tired and exhausted. We have been acting a scene for over an hour.  This was getting tiring.  I excused myself and went over to the ladies room.  Once in there, I splashed some water in my face and remade my makeup.  As I picked up my purse to leave, I got a call.  Kelsey. 
    Ever since last month she broke up with Rick,  she had been more of a workaholic, working everyday.  Now she was trying to get me a place for a perfect vacation. I think she had gotten one. "Hello, how are you? ". She quickly said totally out of breath.  "Come down to the reception", and she hung up.
    I rushed down to the reception not wanting to go back to the rehearsals room just yet.  That was beginning to wear me out. I saw Kelsey seated in a chair,  wearing a crisp white suit and white heels.  This never gets old. I walked over and sat on a maroon arm chair.  I was really happy for sitting.  She sipped her coke as she looked up.  I smiled at her and she smiled back.
     "Denna called. She asked if you still wanted to come over." I cringed as I heard her name.  Why did she want me to come over all of a sudden.  After so many years.  That was sick. I managed to fake a smile,  "I am still thinking about it.  How is the vacation planning going." She shook her head. " Badly, unless you want to go to Africa Now". I couldn't now.  I was planning a whole package for them on Christmas.  It was a developed continent now,  so I wanted to go in a time when I needed to rest.  I planned to see their arts and places of interest.  Going from South Africa to Nigeria to The Gambia.  It sounded fun,  so that would be for Christmas.  Now I just need a place I could rest not have fun.  A place I would have to stay in, most of the time. I looked over to Kelsey as she used her tablet. She uses that a lot lately,  I hope she isn't trying internet dating.  That was way below her standard.
    I thanked her for the information and told her not to call Denna yet.  I may end up going to Ireland after all.  I returned back to the rehearsals.  As I sat beside Rodriguez,  he quickly hid his phone. What was up? Everyone was staring at me. Was my make up bad?  If it was, Kelsey would have told me. I am confused.  I looked around and they quickly went back to what they were doing.  "Rodriguez, pls come over." The directors voice rang through. He stood up and left my side leaving his phone behind.  I prayed silently that it was unlocked.  I picked it up.  Hmm.  Cute phone.  I quickly slide to unlock.  Thank G, no code.  But something else popped up.  He was watching a video.  I played it.
      I didn't know how shocked I was as I watched the video. What was that.  My Richie and another girl.  I still watched as Rodriguez came over. "what the heck,  give me my phone." I quickly apologized and returned his phone.  I could feel a prick of hot tears welling in my eyes.  I grabbed my purse , heading for the elevator,  the director screamed my name but my legs just kept going forward and as the elevator door closed.  I sat down on the floor and cried.
      I got to the parking lot after ruining my makeup in the elevator. I called Smith, he got there before thirty minutes. I asked him to drive me to Richie's mansion. We got there. I did my makeup in the car and as I came out the car I looked okay. I rang his door bell twice before he answered. As I walked in I sneered at him.  He really betrayed me after all we've been through.  He motioned to the furred white sofa.  I sat.  I hadn't still said anything,  I kept calm.  But deep down I erupted In all sorts of way.
"White wine, " I nodded. He brought two glasses of white wine.  I downed it all at once.  There goes my manners.  I need it for building confidence and keeping calm. He stared at me and said, "so why the sudden visit." I stood up and went over to a painting of a girl,  smired with differ colours,  she had tears in her eyes.  Perfect,  that was how I felt right now.  I faced him and a word dropped.  Finally.  "Why", he stared at me confused.  He arched his eyebrow.  "Why what Kar", I walked up to my purse and pulled out my phone.  I had checked the link in Rodriguez phone. I quickly searched and behold,  the video. I showed it to him. His mouth was agape.  Surprised is he.  He quickly held my hands and knelt down. "I can explain," I waited,  "she seduced me,  she came into my studio and she just....  She is nothing....  She is just an actress that came for...." great,  he was muttering rubbish now.  I expected this anyway.  Kelsey always told me not to date my fellow actor, they always do this. I raised up my hand in silence as he kept muttering,  and quietly I said, "it's over, Richie." He kept talking as I left his house. What a prick. Good riddance.

So how do you see this chapter. And the song. Don't forget to vote.  It's important... And comment... I need that