10.Reality 💕

Denna lives in a little isle in the heart of Dublin,  capital of Ireland and there was a lot to see.  They were known for their potatoes. First we went to the bank to withdraw some pounds and then we drove to to the mall.  They had several malls but Mark took me to the three Denna shopped in. First we went to The Royal mall.  It sure looked Royal to me. Before we entered the large building. We sighted people gathered, watching an Irish man play his zither.  He played it so well that I couldnt resist dropping some money into his hat.  Then we headed in. In the roof lay a drawing of the zodiac. It was beautiful. People kept looking at me weirdly and I thought, maybe they recognized me.  The famous Kelsey Peters.  But Mark informed me later, that my short was too short.  I didn't bother anyway.  I wasn't going to die from the hot weather. The mall had a mini zoo in the back so I decided to check that out first.
  "Whoa.... ", this is amazing.  I was staring at a zebra and her kid.  The sight was amazing. I couldn't resist the charming sight.  Then we saw a couple of hippos flexing their butt. The sight was amazing. I was allowed to touch the gorillas which didn't seem to like it very much. Then we fed the parrots which kept saying 'thank you' over and over again.
       From there I dragged Mike towards the  movie section. He helped me select an amazing Irish movie.  It happened that none of my movies where in the racks.  Disappointing. From there we,  went ahead to the other two malls which were better than the first. I loved this place and I couldn't stop being amazed by its wonders.
       Mark dropped me off in a French restaurant, 'La cuisine harvesters', and went off to pick Vincent. I sat down near the massive glass window and a waitress came over,  she was dressed nicely, she handed me the menu card.  There all sort of french dishes and I would like to try some.  So I ordered one I couldn't even pronounce the name and a plate of risotto to go with it.  She brought me a flute of champagne,  compliment from the house. So she said. I sat in silence,  sipping my wine and going through my Instagram page when I heard a voice.  I looked up to see a handsome man sitting in the chair across me. I didn't notice when he came. He was in his late twenties,  Maybe Richie's age.  He had brown curly hair combed backwards. And surprisingly blue eyes. "pardon," I didn't quite hear what he said before. He smiled, repeating it.  His smile was gorgeous,  I would confess. "I asked if I could join you." He kept smiling, I smiled too.  That smile was contagious. I nodded. After all,  he was already sitting,  who am I to refuse. He stretched out his hand, "I am Angelo", I shook his hand. I didn't need to tell him my name,  he should already know. He looked at me, kept looking as i looked up. "What??" I looked quite confused. He laughed.  Why was he laughing ? I didn't even say anything funny.  I blinked a couple of times,  he stopped laughing and said, a smile still plastered in his face, "I think you were meant to tell me your name." He didn't know. I was meant to be popular. And why did he come up to me, if he didn't know me. "Oh,  am sorry. You don't know me," he looked confused,  shaking his head he said, "Am I meant to", he raised an eyebrow. Was he kidding me. Like seriously. Everyone knew me. Even a new born child. I decided to juggle his memory, maybe he just knew my name. "Karen,  Karen Peters," he still looked confused,  shaking his head harder. I explained further, "From the movie scarlet," he didn't talk this time.  He just looked blank.  This was getting really tiring. "Okay never mind". I took a sip of my wine to calm me down. This was frustrating.
      Immediately I was about to drown from his confused look the waitress came,  and I heaved a sigh of relief. She placed my order in front of me and the risotto looked perfectly made. She took his order and left. I started eating. "That aside,  so are you from around here,  do you stay here I mean." I shook my head. I finished chewing before responding,"California". He seemed surprised. He smiled and continued, "wow,  the United States,  Am from Canada," I was quite taken aback. He had a very good Irish accent, I would have been deceived if he told me he was from here. "And you came here for... ," I took a sip as I continued with the french dish which contained shrimp and I could taste scallops. "Am on holiday,  I stay with my sister by the way." He nodded,  as if taking in the information.  His order came and he, too digged into his meal which looked yummy too. A call came in when I was done eating, I excused my self and answered. "Miss,  it's Mark.  I am parking, should I come in to get you or should I wait in the car," I weighed the options and asked him to wait.  I was about to pay my bill when Angelo offered to do so.  After much No's and yes, I agreed. I thanked him and he asked me for my number.  I willingly gave it to him. And we said our goodbyes and I went to where the car was parked.