8.Away 💕

"Your ticket and passport miss." The flight attendant,  a lady in her late 20's asked.  She was smiling widely. Did they pay them for this.  I handed it over to her.  And she checked it and I puked whatever they input in her system.  Then she handed it to me.  Welcome miss,  here is your passport. Enjoy you flight.  I thanked her, as I was about to leave,  she brought out a book,  it was laced with pink thread line. "Can I have your autograph miss." She kept smiling. I quickly signed it.  She thanked me and pointed in the way I should go.  I walked. 
    Another authoress at the door, also smiling said, "welcome to first class miss,  flight to Ireland boarding." I smiled at her and went over to my seat.  She came over and helped with my mini bag.
    So,  I had decided to go over and visit Denna. After the breakup with Richie I wanted to get away. So when we finished with acting this last episode on Saturday, I wanted to hop on immediately.  So here I am,  flying almost half way over the world.  I hope this would be a fruitful vacation. "Champagne" I nodded and she poured  me a glass.  Then we took off about half an hour later.  One thing about planes is that,  the First Class was as comfortable as hell,  but I really did only sleep all through.  It was a two days flight.  This would be fun.  I put my phone-in airplane mode and plugging in my earphones I closed my eyes and slept off.
     I woke up few minutes after lunch. The smiling waitress rushed over.  "Do you need anything miss." I nodded, but first I need to go to the bathroom.  I asked her to help me with lunch and I would need a glass of red wine. She nodded as I stood up and walked over to the bathroom.  When I came out,  I looked around and didn't see her but a glass of red Irish wine was placed in front of my chair.  Then food.  I was famished.  I ate them all too quickly and drank the wine,  nice. I slept off again.
      We landed all too well.  Thank God for a safe journey.  I rolled my box and other luggage as a Potter ran over still smiling.  What's with everyone in the airport business and smiling? They were really cheerful people. He loaded my stuff and we walked up to the receiving area.  I looked around trying hard to find my name.  That is if she came to pick me up.  I wouldn't be disappointed if that happened.  Then I saw it.  Being raised by the most beautiful small boy I have ever seen.  He lay on top of the shoulder of an older man maybe in his early 40's.  I walked over. I stopped in front of them and tapped the older man.  He turned and I could see the little boys mouth curl up in a smile. "Aunt Kar," wow.  I sounded old. "Yes honey". He did the most unexpected thing.  He leapt on me.  Hugging me tightly. I could feel tears welling up. I held him tight.  He looked up at me and smiled.  He had few teeth.  I laughed a little.  "Well gentle man,  where are your teeth". He scoffed. Then he smiled back. "The Tooth Fairy took em, she left me some quarters." I still didn't know his name.  I didn't want to ask him cos that would be rude. I turned to the older man and shook his hand. "Hi am Kelsey.  Kelsey Peters. Denna's sister." He smiled and rubbed his hand over his scuffled hair. "Raymond,  Denna's boyfriend." Ooh. That was unexpected.  "Vincent come on let's go". Vincent.  Cute name.  At least I didn't have to ask anymore.  Vincent held my hand and we went out to where they parked the car.  Wow.  Fancy.  A matte black lamborghini.  This is just a new car.  Denna got a rich boyfriend.  That is great. The Potter loaded my luggage in the trunk and I tipped him. We all entered and off we went.  While in the car,  Vincent kept looking at me.  I didn't even get him something. What an aunt. We were silent for a moment till Ray broke the silence. "So how is the acting going." I replied," great,  great". Vincent said almost immediately, "I and my mom watch you movies.  All of them. Even the last one,  what was the name again", "Starlet", I helped him. He nodded. "yes." Impressive,  so Denna cared. To continue the conversation I asked him, "So which do u like best." He grinned deeply and placed his finger in a thinking gesture.  "Running gypsies." That was my third movie.  He wasn't even born when I acted that.  It was my most favorite too.  I got the most money from that.  "We are here." Ray announced.  I looked out.  A gate opened.  A large designed gate.  Wow.  I knew Denna made huge money,but not this huge.  It was a huge mansion.  The biggest I have ever seen.  It was ash and silver.  There were two Audi's and a sports car parked.  She was married to a wealthy business man before and with this I guess the prenuptial was huge. We came down and an old man Wearing tail suit walked up to us.  He greeted me and opened the trunk.  The Butler I guess. He took out my luggage and room then in. If the outside was splendid,  the inside was heaven. There were maid in uniforms hovering around. I just followed Vincent and Ray.  We walked into the largest kitchen I have ever seen.  And there, wearing a long purple and red flowing gown,  was Denna.  She looked up and stared at me. The tears in my eyes just rolled out as I couldn't stop myself.  She walked up to me,  and we hugged.  The smell of lavender and rose filled my nostrils. I was home. I looked up.  I took in Her red hair flowing down her waist. She got that from mom.  I got my brown straight hair from dad.  Hers was as curly as hell.  She added some weight and still taller than me.  She was family.  I hugged her again. And when we finally stopped she told me, "Kelsey,  this is Ray,  my boyfriend.  And little Vincent my world. I roasted a calf. I hope you like that." Of course, why wouldn't I love to down a calf.  The kitchen smelt of food and that made me really hungry.
       We all sat down for dinner.  There was a lot to choose from. The maids all setting the table,  dishing out the meal.  We discussed about everything.  Vincent was a five,  a bright boy. Ray was also a doctor,  but a neurosurgeon. They met in a business dinner.  He was a widow.  His wife died of cancer and he didn't have any child. Denna still worked.  She got almost all her husband's money after their divorce. Getting a whole lot of bucks. This was the mansion he left her and they didn't even have to share Vincent.  He was already married with a daughter. That made me happy.  I told them about Kelsey,  the new movie.  And then I told them about my breakup with Richie.  I felt at ease narrating everything.  I felt at home.
   The dinner ended happily as a maid showed me my room. It was larger than my other room.  They had already unpacked my luggage. Ray left after dinner and Vincent had slept off.  I took a long bath and checked my messages.  I texted Kelsey with a phone I saw in the dressing table and called
Drew. 
   I wore my big pyjamas top and sooner than later,  I slept off.