9.Bright 💕

Stirring occasionally,  I felt bright rays upon me,  I snuggled further in to the blanket. Then I heard the sound of someone dragging the curtains more.  What was this noise? I drowsily raised my heavy eye lids and then widened my eyes.  Where am I?  How did I get here?  Then it hit me. Ireland.  I was shocked at how early the uniformed  maid was waking me up.  I picked up my phone and shit it's 9:45. Why didn't she wake me sooner. She turned abruptly,  shocked to see I had woken up, she curtsied. "Am sorry for waking you.  I wanted to clean up the room." I waved my hand and she continued, "I prepared a hot bath for you,  and everyone is eating breakfast.  I am your personal maid,  Lilly." With that she turned back to vacuuming the floor.  Personal maid, huh. That didn't sound bad,  after all,  am on vacation.
   I took a quick bath so I could join them for breakfast. When I came out Lilly was already gone. I locked my door,  combed my hair and tied it into a ponytail. I wore a long pink tail jacket and a yellow corset inside. I pulled up a short. The weather was a little hot. I rushed down the stairs,  but they were already done.  Denna smiled broadly at me when she saw me and ordering the cook to set a breakfast table for me she walked up to me. "Good morning Kar,  how was your night". I smiled and nodded.  I looked around for Vincent.  She must have noticed. "Vincent is getting ready for school.  And I,  for work. But first I think I should tell you certain things in order for you to get acquainted." She pointed at the old man wearing a tux,  "this is Pa Joe,  he's our Butler.  He handles almost everything and makes sure they are done properly. He also handles our finances and accounts,"   in other words, he was the caretaker.  That is a whole lot of responsibility for an old man. She pointed to the round short woman in the kitchen, "she is the chief cook,  Dorothy," And Motioning to a thin young man about his mid 20's and a young girl almost fifteen, "and these are her assistants,  the girl is her niece." She looked around as if searching for something and said, "and that is Mark.  He's the driver. If there is anyone you see around you can ask for his name and status.  And if you want to eat any kind of meal. Feel free to inform Dorothy. I'll be on my way once Vincent is done." With that, she kissed my cheek and went up the stairs to fetch Vincent.
    I sat in the vast dinning area that was so bubbly last night but empty this morning. Dorothy's niece served me pancakes and some coffee.  And I would say,  the coffee was perfect. As I was eating, Vincent ran down the stairs,  all prepared for school. He pecked me on the cheek ,both he and his mother bade me goodbye before leaving.
    After having breakfast, I went up to my room and switch on my laptop. I made a Skype call to Kelsey. She was happy to See Me as I fed her up with stories from here.  I narrated how the house was and how it held lots of nannies and maids. She promised to visit after a couple of weeks and when we said goodbye, I called Drew.  He inquired  when I'll be back, always business like and filled me in on the release date of the movie. He wasn't the gist type. 
     I decided to check if Mark was back.  I felt like looking around. I went down the stairs, thinking how I will loose so much pounds after each flight. I was about to step out when Pa Joe approached me. Was I in house arrest.  I smiled gently and said almost immediately.  "I wanna go out.  To the mall." I added after giving it some thought. He smiled back and said with his Irish accent.  "Of course miss. I'll get Mark." With that he went over to a side I think is the staff lounge.
Few minutes later,  Mark came over,  "which car would you us to ride in, miss." I suddenly wondered what they called Vincent.  "Any."  And with that,  we rode out with the  Ferrari.