Not a Sound |Lloyd| |Deaf Reader|

Y/N P.O.V

I recall that accident like it was yesterday. 5 years ago I had this terrible disease which affected my ear drum. To help me survive I had to lose something. My hearing. From then my life has been like a silent film, everyone moving doing what they do but me, I am blank to it. I learn sign language so I understand people. Usually when I tell them I am deaf, they well, go away.

Today Aria, my cousin was visiting. She didn't know about my thing. I sat uncomfortably on the couch as my mom came and showed 'it will be fine. I am here for you.' I hugged her. Then she got up and went to the door. Probably the bell. A girl with 3 tickets for a music concert came and started blabbering stuff. Stuff I couldn't hear. Aria got me to stand up and follow her with mom behind. We went to a crowded place and I was looking around to see silence but motion at the same time.

I sighed and looked at my sister and mom who seemed to be enjoying this. After a bit I told mom I needed some air. She nodded and I left the crowd. I walked outside when suddenly something hit me hard in the head. I felt dizzy and slowly turned around to see a stone on the ground, purple smoke and a flash of green before I -

Lloyd P.O.V

I was fighting the overlord who took over Cole. "Cole, fight him! " I scream. He doesn't stop and summons rocks flying everywhere. I saw a girl and shouted "HEY!! MOVE AWAY! " nothing. It was like she didn't hear me. Then a rock hit her. The others tackled Cole and I ran to help her only to see her fain with a red stain on her head and hand. Oh no. This was Y/N. My best friend since when I was small. I did have a crush on her and now she was so beautiful after 6 years. She needed help so I got her to the bounty. The other somehow got the overlord to leave Cole. I went and took her to my room and asked Nya to dress her wounds. My. She was pretty. What are u doing Lloyd? U just met her after 6 years well not actually . I leave the room and go to the others. I slept in Kai's room on the floor for the girl took my bed.

---------morning timeskip cuz I like it--------------------

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up groaning. I then see a blonde in front of me with enchanting green eyes. "Lloyd?" I ask wondering if he was the one I had a crush on before I became deaf. He says something but I don't hear a word. He looked at me confused. I look down and he lifted my head up and spoke again. I started crying and managed to say "I can't hear you I am deaf. I probably should go. You will just start ignoring me like the others." He looked at me and smiled. He then showed using sign language 'never' "you know sign language?! "I asked shocked. He laughed a silent laugh and continued. 'I love you. I will never leave you. You are not weak but strong. Be mine?' "Why me? You can have other non deaf girls who are prettier. " I cried. He held me and showed 'none of them are the strong and beautiful Y/N I fell in love with' them he pulled away from the hug and placed his lips gently on mine. I hugged his neck and continued to kiss him. I felt something I haven't felt in a while. Love. Care. He changed the world for me. We pulled apart and stared into each others eyes.

Him

Me

Nothing else

Not even a sound

I wish u liked it ma ninjareaders

Next one up tomorrow

Windy out