I'll Be Back- Lloyd X Reader X Garmadon (Pt.3)

YEaaa sorry this was kinda rushed...

Part 3

It has been a day since the whole Garmadon incident. I look at my reflection in the mirror and saw a hickey on either side of my neck. One made by Lloyd and one by his father. I put on a blue hoodie to cover it up and walked outside.

I walked into the garden of the monastery and heard kissing sounds. 'oohhh I think Jay and Nya are having fun.' I think as I sneak towards the sound to scare them. The sounds came from behind a tree. I then jump and scream "BOO!!" But then what I saw in front of my eyes horrified me. Harumi had Lloyd pinned to the tree and they were kissing. No...making out.

I felt tears in my eyes and I started running. Subconsciously I went back to garmadon's house. I knocked on the door. "Y/N WAIT" I heard Lloyd scream behind me and then the door in front of me opened to reveal Garmadon..

"Y/N she did that on purpose. She pushed herself onto me regardless of my protest. I swear I won't cheat on you. I love you" Lloyd panted from the running.

"Ohh so my son cheated on you? Was it with that Rumi? Y/N I can give you so much more than he could." Garmadon smirked.

This was it. I had to choose.

LLOYD ENDING

"Garmadon I am sorry...but I believe Lloyd. I know he won't hurt me. And I love him. You won't be able to give me what Lloyd does." I said.

"Suit yourself." Lloyd's dad replied walking inside.

I smiled at Lloyd and walked to him giving him a hug.

I felt a few teardrops on my cheek. Mine and his.

"Y/N I am so sorry! I promise I will make sure nothing like that happens again."
I smiled knowing I had someone who loved me dearly.

"Won't it be weird for my dad that the girl he liked would become his daughter-in-law" Lloyd winked at me.

GARMADON ENDING

"Lloyd no. You hurt me. I know your father did wrong but I felt something with him."

I faced garmadon who then grabbed me into a hug and kissed me on my forehead.

"Lloyd you can go." I say with tears in my eyes. I heard him sigh and faint footsteps going away.

Garmadon hugged me tigher.

"Won't it be weird for my son that his ex girlfriend is now his dad's new girlfriend." He smirked at me.

AGain SorRy it Was RushED