7MIH- Cole's Rock

I put my hand into the bag close my eyes and feel around before I pull out a...

Y/N P.O.V

Rock. A rock. I pulled out a rock. Who was the master of earth? Right Cole. Who is my crush? Right Cole. WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST DO!?!? I take a deep breath and get up. I don't want to do this. What if I look like a complete fool in front of him? He then slowly leads me into the closet.

While this is happening I dropped the rock which I picked, tripped over it, fell and took Cole down with me. Great job not looking like an idiot Y/N. I mentally face palm. I hear groaning from above me and see that Cole fell on top of my. Oh ma friggin gosh! "Oh Cole I am so sorry." I say as he sits up and so do I. he looks at me. "It is just that I got nervous and I dropped the stone-" and I went on blabbering like the idiot I was trying not to be.

Then Cole comes closer to me and said. "Really? You like me?" he came closer. Like he started crawling to me and I started backing away. The wall hit my back and Cole didn't stop crawling. I had my legs straight in front of me, my back against the wall. Cole was on top of me, his face close to mine, and my legs in between his. "You really like me?" how does he know? Wait what did I say to him. "It is just that I got nervous and I dropped the stone and slipped on it. I really didn't want to look like an idiot in front of you because I like you a lot and I really hope you feel the same way." I just confessed to my crush?!?!

While these thoughts we going on in my mind, Cole places his lips on mine, moving in a slow soothing motion. I closed my eyes as he continued to kiss me with more love each second. One of my hands was balancing me and I cupped the other one on his face. Cole came even closer to me and slightly pushed me into the wall. I gasped at his sudden change and he being a sly ninja poked his tongue into my mouth.

Since he was pushing me hard into the wall, I could balance so I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, he kissing back super rough. I gently moaned into his mouth and he pulled from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. He gave me a smile. I think he liked me too. He kissed me on my cheek and started trailing kisses down my neck. I moaned softly and then he bit my neck. Hard. I gave a loud moan and he just chuckled. He continued to kiss my neck and started going down.

But before anything else could happen, someone opened the door. Kai was standing there looking up and then looked down to see us on the floor. He then smirked at us. "Well looks like you two got busy." The chuckled and then stopped. A look of fear in his eyes.

I don't think I will see Kai alive tomorrow!

AWWWWW poor poor Kai!
Well that makes three down and two to go
this is tiring

What do i say to my ninjareaders
Windy is gonna die, so much typing!!