Seven Minutes in Heaven Intro

Yasssss!!! I have been wanting to do a seven minutes in heaven and now i have. But this is just the intro. It was too much work thinking of 5 situations where you would play so a I just came up with one. I know I am a lazy butt! What am i doin wasting time? LET'S GET INTO THIS!!!!!!!!

F/E= fave element

Just another day of your life. You were sitting in the bounty along with your best friends, the ninja. They were your team. You were a master of F/E. and something pretty unexpected happened today.

Y/N P.O.V

"You are free."

Wait what?!?! Did sensei just say we are free? "Ummm sensei are you alright?" I say wondering what could be wrong. While saying this I take my hair tie and tie my hair incase this is another lesson. He nods. I was gonna say something but Cole cuts is. "WOW!! Thank you sensei." And then next thing I know, I have been dragged into the boys' quarters. Heh what is happening?

"Who is up for a game?" asks hot head. Uh oh. Whenever Kai comes up with an idea, it was gonna be bad for at least...all of us. I look around and waddya know, everyone says yes and then look towards me. "Ya know you pretty much do not have a choice so I think you should say yes." Jay says with a goofy grin. I smile and nod. Jay then gets super excited before having a funny confused look on his face. "Yay!...wait...what are we playing?" and we all look to Kai.

He gives us a smirk and pulls out a bag from behind him. How did he??? "7 MINUTES IS HEAVEN!!!" he says. Oh god. See when I said it wasn't good, I meant it. I might get into the closet with some idiot and then they will tease me and then my crush would never ever ever like me or I would go in with him and he would be like 'sorry I like someone else' uhhhhhhhh. Well I said yes now didn't I?

"You want us to put something into the bad?" asks Lloyd. I am surprised he even knows how to play."Duh Lloyd that's how we play." Says Nya. Kai gives us a big grin and pulls out his hair gel bottle from nowhere and put it in. How does he do that?? I think about what to put in. then I remember my hair tie. I pull it off and place it into the bag. Lloyd puts in a candy. Jay puts in a CD. Cole puts in a rock. Zane put in a falcon feather. Nya puts in a ninja star. Better be careful. Kai put in his hair gel. I put in my hair tie.

"Rules are...it can only be a girl boy pair." He says. Ugh whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

then he hands the bag around.

Lloyd got Kai

Jay got Zane

Cole got Lloyd

And then the bag comes infront of me. Why me first? What are the chances I get Nya and they skip my turn? 1 out of 6? Well...

I put my hand into the bag close my eyes and feel around before I pull out a...

Aaaaaaaand the suspense!!

Tell me if ya like my stories in the comments. I Love to hear from you guyz.

Any ways...LOVE YOU NINJAREADERS!!!!!!!

Windy out