Teasing- Thomas

Alex'sPov

I was at the set of decendants 2 when i needed to grab something off of one of the highest shelves but i couldn't. Suddenly i heard a laugh behind me i turned around and saw Thomas making fun of my height.
"Tommy its not funny can you come and help me" i cried begging him to stop laughing.
"Yeah sure" Thomas said walking slowly over to me. He picked up the brush that i needed and put it on a higher shelf laughing at himself " oh sorry you wanted it lower" thomas laughed after i growled at him.

Thomas had been putting things higher than what i could reach all day and in the end i found it quite funny too.
Thomas had just put my makeup bag higher than it was and i couldn't reach it so i got him to come over and get it down. However instead of getting it down he started tickling me in the rib and i couldnt help but laugh.
Half way through this tickling fest the other cast member walked in but i was too busy trying to pry Thomas's finger away from my body.

"Awwwwww" all the cast members shouted causing Thomas to stop tickling me and me running away back to try and get my make up bag down from the shelve.
"You guys are so cute" Sofia exclaimed as thomas reached up to get my make up bag down he then planted a kiss on my cheek and left my trailer leaving me with dove and Sofia talking about mine and Thomas's relationship

A/N
I hope you enjoyed this. It was a request. I changed it a little bit as i did not know what to write but i hope you enjoyed it still if you did dont forget to vote and comment if you have any other requests Wonka_Blueberry
Xxxxxxx