Makeup - Thomas

“Okay, all done” I said to Dylan, just finishing his makeup for today’s filming. I’ve being working on the set of descendants 2 for about 4 months now, I was put in charge of the pirates make up, China, Thomas and Dylan, aka Uma, Harry and Gil. I’ve loved every minute of it and have really gained a close bond with the three cast members. “I’m exhausted” Dylan moaned flopping down of the chair next the one he was just sat in. “I can tell, I almost had to use an entire tube of concealer on you.” I chuckled back at him. China then walked in and I began her make up. “What scene are you filming today” I asked “the ‘what’s my name’ shoot” China replied excitedly, “awesome, I’m totally going to come to watch it” I said with a smile. “I’ve been rehearsing the dance non-stop” she added “you’re going to do awesome” I complemented. Once I finished her makeup China left to go do some last minute rehearsals with Louise. I looked over at Dylan who was half asleep in the chair, “god help the poor kid today” I chuckled to myself thinking about how he’s going to be dancing today.

“THOMAS DOHERTY TO MAKE UP” the speakers, placed around set called out. I smiled lightly to myself, Thomas was a great guy, but incredibly flirty. Moments later he walked into the trailer, “Morning!” his Scottish accent rang out full of energy and high spirits. “Someone’s in a good mood” I chirped, “ah, that’s because I get to see you this morning lass” he chuckled sitting down in the chair, again with the flirting. I rolled my eyes and began on his hair, putting in some jell and spiking it up. “Vuala, my masterpiece is complete” I chuckled at myself, applying the last smudge of eyeliner around Thomas’s eyes. “Your all done kid” I pronounce leaning on his shoulder, “why are you always calling me kid” he whined… just like a kid, “because to me, you are” I chuckled and started to put all the makeup into a travel bag ready to take down to the set ready for touch-ups later, “your only three years older” he winked. I giggled lightly as his flirtatious gaze. I nudged his shoulder a little “go on, go act” I ordered with a chuckle to the two boys in my trailer. They both left and I continued packing away.

Moments later I received a notification from Instagram:

@thomasadoherty mentioned you in a post

145,628 likes

Thomasadoherty once again done up by the professional @y/n_beauty ❤

View all 2,856 comments

Chinamcclain we’re rotten, true talent @y/n_beauty 👸

Thecameronboyce best in the business! 🙋

Dylanplayfair1 fixed up my terribly dark eye bags this morning #truelegend @y/n_beauty

y/n_beauty your all to kind! 😘❤

I smiled at the picture as comments before heading out of the trailer and off to set.

I arrived on the set, they had already begun filming so I had to be quiet, I tip-toed closer so I could see. Thomas, China and Dylan were dancing around and lip singing to ‘What’s My Name’. I smiled to myself and watched in awe at the pirates preforming there routine flawlessly. Soon after cut was called, Thomas plodded over and sat in a chair, I began touching up his make up, “well, what do you think” Thomas asked in a hyperactive tone. “It awesome” I replied with a grin. He smiled back, I have to admit, his smile is gorgeous, he’s all together gorgeous if I’m honest, but he can never know I think that.

Time skip to the next day

Today I was doing the three actors make up on set instead of in the trailer, it was an early morning and we were all tired, Thomas came over to the chair, all messy haired and clearly shattered, “morning sunshine” I smirked sarcastically, he smiled back softly and hugged me, he did this on the days he was tired, he always seemed more affectionate. I liked it secretly. As always I began going his hair, then his makeup, out of the corner of my eye I could see China, who was sat on the chair next to where Thomas and I were, she picked up my phone and snapped a picture. After finishing the Scottish boy’s makeup he left to get to wardrobe. I went on my phone to look at the picture China had taken. The picture was really cute and I decided to post it to Instagram.

124,562 likes

Y/n_beauty Tired pirate @thomasadoherty ❤

View all 1,729 comments

Thomasadoherty you sure put me in the best mood when I’m tired 😊❤

Chinamcclain my photography skills, to be honest… I ship it @dylanplayfair1

Sofiacarson cuties #descendantsfamily 💙

Dylanplayfair1 totally with you on that #otp 👀

As the months when on, Thomas and I became closer and closer, hanging out on and off set. This sparked rumours going around from not only fans but also the cast. Thomas and I were constantly flirting, and that was causing China and Dylan to teas the two of us constantly, we also became very close in a more physical way, hugging, holding hand or just leaning on each other. We had gone on a couple of dates together but didn’t tell anyone about it.

E! News: The Rundown

Are Descendants 2 start Thomas Doherty and makeup artist Y/f/n dating, the two have been spotted out on numerous occasions, holding hand and getting all close. Stay tuned for more information.

I scrolled through my twitter, my time line filled with posts about me and Thomas. My thoughts and concentration on my phone was cut short by the sound of the trailer door opening. All three actors stepped in, time for work. “Morning” I said to them all. Receiving ‘good mornings’ from them back, Thomas gave me a small and discreet side hug and smile. I began Chinas makeup, beginning with concealer. Will He by Joji playing softly in the background as I hummed along. Half way through finishing Chinas makeup my phone received a notification from Instagram. I looked over reading what it said just in time before my phone turned off. Thomas had tagged me in a post, I looked over at him and he smirked. After I had completed all China and Dylan’s makeup they both let to get to wardrobe. Thomas was left, after completing his makeup he kissed me on the cheek and then walking toward the door “see ya later love” he said before stepping out for trailer. I checked my phone to see what Thomas had posted.

@thomasadoherty tagged you in a post

397,453 likes

Thomasadoherty She’s pretty great I guess 💋❤

View all 2,564 comments

Dylanplayfair1 @chinamcclain it’s happened!!!

Thecameronboyce yessssss finally! #otp 🎉❤

Sofiacarson you two could not be more perfect for each other 💙

Chinamcclain the makeup artist and the pirate… match made in heaven 💜

Y/n_beauty not to bad yourself 💋

I smiled at the posts and the comments from the cast. I couldn’t hold it in anymore, I stepped out of the trailer, leaving all my supplies in there. I quickly walked to the set they would be filming on right now. As I arrived all the actors were taken a break, I spotted Thomas and walked directly to him “Thomas” I simply said “yeh-“ I cut him off by crashing my lips onto his, I instantly felt fireworks, it just felt right. Out lips moved in sync with the other. His hand snaked their way around my waist, bringing me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him down to my height a little bit more, I may be older than him but he’s taller. The cast and crew around us stared cheering and applauding, I could feel Thomas smile into the kiss, we pulled away after what felt like an eternity. Breathless I looked up into his crystal eyes and smiled wide.

“I think I might be in love with you” he whispered, my smile grew wider, “that’s good, because I think I might have fallen in love with you too” I replied, his smile also growing wide as he pulled me in for a loving hug.

A couple days later

276,432 likes

Y/n_beauty My whole heart ❤

View all 2,561 comments

Thomasadoherty My love ❤

Chinamcclain ship, ship, ship @dylanplayfair1 @thecameronboyce @sofiacarson

Thecameronboyce the feels!

Kennyortegablog guess I can add match maker

A/n
Got this imagine from tumblr but thought it was really cite sl here you go xxx