Baby Confusion-Thomas

Laurencia's pov

Today wad the due date for me and my husband thomas's baby twins. When i was cooking dinner my water broke and thomas rushed me to the hospital.

I had been in labour for 2 hours now thomas by my side not leaving it.
"Your going to be ok" thomas was whispering over and over again trying to convince himself more then me.

Finally after what felt like forever i had my first girl who we soon then call Leyla. After about 5 minutes i had my other girl..... but she wasn't crying.
"Whats happening why isnt she crying give me answers" i screamed in agony after a very long birth. Before they could say anything they put my baby in a incubator and attached lots of wires to her and scurried off.
"Thomas what if shes not ok what if it was my fault" i cried to my husband who was holding Leyla and crying also confused and angry.
"Listen the doctors are doing the best they can to help her i dont know what is wrong and i am also confused and worried but all you need to know is that it wasnt your fault ok baby" he said squeezing my hand and kissing my forehead being careful not to squash the baby.

After what felt like years a doctor came back to me and thomas to tell is the sad news
"Im sorry mr and mrs doherty but your baby didnt make it" the doctor said causing thomas to start pacing and crying again
"NO THIS CANT BE TRUE" i screamed at the doctor.
" hey hey baby its going to be ok. We may have lost a child but we still have Leyla ok so calm down" thomas said handing the baby to the doctor and hugged me.
"I love you" i said to thomas in between tears.
"I love you too and so does Leyla" thomas wispered in my ear .

A/N

This was a request from thomasdoherty_love hope you liked it im not too sure on it but its 2:33 am and im about to get on a plane so its a bit rushed sorry xxxxx
Dont forget to vote and comment and message me if you want a request xxx