Harry Hook - Haven't Seen You Here Before

You arrived at the isle, hoping out of the limo. Chewing your gum with your mouth open until the limo driver commented on it.

“ you know, this is probably one of the reasons he sent you here ” he rolled his eyes, dropped off your bags and got back in the limo.

“ yeah because he sent me here because of gum! ” you yelled as he drove away, out of the isle. Great. 

You walk around, trying to figure out where you even are suppose to stay. so isle girls can go good but good girls can’t go bad? It’s not your fault you had more fun causing trouble. 

“ haven’t seen you here before ” you heard a guy say, his accent could make you melt to your feet. 

“ because I just arrived here ” You replied, turning behind you. Damn he was attractive. 

“ I’m sorry? ” he said confused. 

“ hi! I’m the daughter of the famous Maui and he decided to send me here because I rather make trouble then be some preppy chick ” you said, turning your head and smiling. 

“ well I definitely would never mistake you as a preppy princess ” he said and started chucking. 

“ I’m harry, Harry Hook. I know your dad’s name but what’s your name? ” he asks. 

“ y/n ” you smiled back. 

“ where you headed off too? ” 

“ well, I have no idea. It’s not like he would give me a place to stay. He’s to pissed I rather be evil ” you sigh, shaking your head. 

“ you can stay with me? I live alone anyway. I use to live with my dad but I moved out, he got to much to handle ” he told you. 

“ yes, the famous Captain Hook. About staying with you.. I honestly have no where else to go so let’s do it” so you agreed. You guys started walking to his place. 

“ so what got you to not being good? ” he finally asks, breaking the silence. 

“ I mean, I never was a fan of it. I always was breaking something, being rude and he always hated it. He knew someday he would have to send me here and he had no problem with that. You have to do what you have to do ” you replied. 

“ wow, never met somebody like you before. ” He replied, looking straight. 

“ well today is your lucky day then ” you giggled, looking over at him. 

“ you still laugh like a preppy girl though don’t cha think? ” he chucked. It made you blush. 

“ and we are here! ” he said, stoping at an apartment. 

“ it looks like an apartment but trust me, it’s not ” you guys walked in.

“ it’s nice ” you replied. 

“ I mean, I guess it is for a place on the isle. Anyways there is only one bed so I’ll sleep downstairs ” He replied. 

“ don’t be silly, I’ll sleep on the couch. Or we can share the bed? ” you decided to say, trying not to blush. 

“ yeah that works ” he agreed. 

“ well I’m gonna head to my job! You can do whatever you please, it is the isle after all ” he said smirking before heading out.

You decided to walk through the isle, looking at everything. 

“ hey you’re new here ” A guy said, putting an arm around your shoulder. 

“ I am, you are? ” you asked, raising an eyebrow. 

“ Peter, Peter Pan! The famous kid who never grows up and decided to be evil ” he replied. 

“ well looks like we both switched to this side, I’m daughter of Maui but let’s just say he didn’t want an evil kid ” you replied, kinda laughing. 

“ intense ” you guys walked with his arm still around your shoulder. 

“ Peter ” you heard Harry behind you. You both turned around.

“ hey there buddy! Did you meet the gorgeous new girl ? ” He asked him. 

“ she’s not a toy to play with like all the other girls, she’s with me. ” Harry grabbed your hand and pulled you off. 

“ bye Pan! ” You yelled back. 

“ love the nickname! ” you heard him and giggled. 

– 

You arrived at hooks place, he hasn’t said a word.

“ listen- I don’t know why you’re angry ” You started to talk to him and he cut you off. 

“ I’m not angry! You just shouldn’t hang around him he’s a flirt and he’ll just use you ” Harry said, not even looking at you. 

“ he’s hot and seems pretty chill plus you said I could do whatever I want ” you told him, smirking.

“ you deserve better ” he walks up to you, you guys are inches apart. 

“ you’re right. ” you replied, moving closer to him. You smash your lips on his and he starts kissing back.

“ was this what you meant? ” you smirk.

“ of course” he replied, pressing his lips back to yours.