France-Thomas

Today my boyfriend Thomas is coming to visit me and my family in my hometown France. However my auntie is going to be there and she doesnt know about Thomas and me having a boyfriend yet.

I heard a knock at the door and when i opened it my loving boyfriend of two year's Thomas was standing there with a bunch of flowers and a big smile.

"Hey beaut" thomas said kissing my cheek.
"Thomas" i squeeled hugging him.

When thomas came in he said hi to my parents and went through to the loving room.

"qui est-ce" (who is this) my auntie questioned " aunt lucy this is my boyfriend Thomas" "oh" she said and walked away in a hurry.

Later on

We all sat down for dinner thomas next to me and opposite my aunt.
"So thomas whats your deal" my aunt questioned
"Lucy" me and my mum shouted at her.
"Um well...... i love this lassie right here she is my everything" thomas said looking lovingly into my eyes.
"Well in my opinion she is too young to be dating especially a scottish bloke who lives on the other side of the world from us i also think she should be dating a doctor or politician not some actor" said my aunt with a smirk on her face.
"May i be excused" i said trying go hold back to tears and running up to my room.
"I will go see if shes ok" Thomas excused himself.

Upstairs

Thomas walked into my room and instantly gave me a hug. "Listen i dony care what people think of you and me all i know is that i love ye and nothing is going to get in the way of us never forget that" he said kissing me nose then resting my forehead on his as we go back downstairs.

Downstairs

"Aunt lucy i dont care what you think about me and thimas being together all i know is that i love him and he loves me and nothing is going to get in the way of that" i said and grabbed thomas by the hand and walked out.

A/N

So this was yet another request by the amazingly beautiful Wonka_Blueberry so hope you like it  xxxx dont forget to comment and vote xxxx