Chapter 3

After that, it was time for dinner so we headed to the dining hall. Thor, along with the warriors three and Lady Sif were already there. Voltstag was in the middle was one of his stories when Loki and I got there. I smiled, nothing ever changed. I went to bed that night, anticipating tomorrow. Thor was going to be king. My older brother, was going to be king. I was happy for him, other than that, maybe I felt a slight pang of jealousy, like Loki. Loki has been jealous of Thor his whole life. He always felt like the odd one out, like Thor was the favorite. I could understand where he was coming from, but I didn't feel that way myself. The next morning, I had to wake up early to get ready. I was required to stand up during the ceremony and since I wasn't a warrior, I had to wear a dress. I chose a dress that was blue in color. It started white up top but gradually got darker until it was a midnight blue at the bottom. It was long and flowy with one shoulder strap. I put my hair into a half up, half down style with a braid along one side of my head. I looked at my reflection, wondering if I looked ok. I had been told that I looked a lot like Loki, with my facial features being the same as his, but I had Thors golden hair and blue eye. I was a mix between the two, in appearance, powers, and personality. "You look beautiful, sweetheart." I turned and saw my mother standing in the doorway. "Thank you, you look lovely yourself." She came over and studied me. "There's something missing." she said. She set a small box on my dresser and opened it. She pulled out a silver circlet with flowers adorning it. "Oh mother, it's beautiful." I admired the circlet. She smiled, "It's yours." She moved behind me and placed it on my head. "Really?" I asked, looking at myself in the mirror with it on. "Yes, I planned on giving it to you today to wear for the ceremony. I have to say it suits you." I turned around and hugged her. "Thank you." "Your welcome, sweetie." She kissed the top of my head and left my room.

A/N: Sorry that it's kinda short, but I'll work on longer parts.