1: ERNIE & SHONDO - FIRST TIME

**The stories in this book are rated MATURE for  malexmale erotic action and strong language**

Ernie and Shondo appear as regulars in my book BEST FRIENDS 4NEVER. This story tells how they first hooked up at the farm supply store for a little afternoon delight ...

Ernie sat behind the wheel of the old pickup truck as it roared north on route 23 headed toward Circleville. His elbow was out the window and the warm June air rushed in, and there was a smile on his face as big as the sky above was sunny.

But that wasn't the only thing big. Ernie was sporting a boner in his denim shorts as big and hard as they got. And he was so ridiculously turned on he wanted to pull over to the side of the road and whack off while having hot imagines about the to-die-for stud he was hoping to see in a few minutes at the farm supply store in town.

At eighteen, Ernie was one of the hottest hunks at Kenton High, his school in Kenton where he'd be a senior come September. He lived on a farm with his mom and grandparents a little north of the small Appalachian town located in the rolling hills of southeast Ohio. Tall and built, he was a jock and a muscle boy, and as handsome as a devil with the dreamy looks of an Abercrombie and Fitch model. His buddies on the football team, for which he played halfback, called him 'Crombie', he was so freaking all that. The fact that his skin tone was coffee-colored and he was one of only a couple dozen African-American students in the school really made him stand out.

But Ernie always feigned modesty. He wasn't anywhere near as hot as the girls and guys made him out to be, he always insisted to everybody, even himself. It was just that he had a great bod, a winning personality, was the only black dude on the team's first string, and all kinds of other reasons he came up with to justify the others' inflated opinion of him. After all, it was a hard one to live up to. But thinking about it now, he snorted and let out a hoot, knowing his modesty was all pretty much crap, indulged in because he just plain liked to think of himself as nothing but an ordinary everyday farm boy.

"Yah right," he grunted, chuckling.

Ernie knew he was totally not plain and ordinary. Certainly not 'everyday'. It was true that there was nobody anything like him, at least around these parts. But that didn't mean Shondo, the boy he was thinking about, the one he was already hard for and hoped to see at the store, would have any interest in him. The dude was probably straight anyway. He'd been nice and friendly the last couple times Ernie had seen him, helpful getting supplies and loading the truck, but Ernie figured it was most likely that Shondo hadn't even given him a thought after their few brief meetings in the supply yard. Certainly not like he'd been having imagines about Shondo twenty four-seven, and constant boners that needed immediate attention or they just wouldn't go away.

Ernie didn't know much about the dude other than what he'd found out asking others at the store. Shondo was nineteen, finished with high school, and he lived with his mom and dad nearby the store in Circleville. He was Native American, tan-skinned, but nowhere near as dark as Ernie himself, and he had a similar build, a little leaner and taller. His face was very masculine and ruggedly handsome, but there was a prettiness about him too that drove Ernie bonkers. Shondo's thick black hair was long, down to his shoulders, and always had several thin braids dangling in it.