extended summary + cast

extended summary

Steve Harrington hated to say this but he missed her. He missed the way she chuckled at the stupid things he'd do to get her attention. He missed the way she would mock her brother and his friends but if anyone else were to do it, they would be dead. He hadn't seen her since the hospital where she said that she had to go and she would see him tomorrow. But the next day, she was gone. Her brother had told him that she had gone to stay with their grandparents.

Valerie Henderson was a changed woman after the disappearance of Will Byers. She no longer was the girl who'd stare at Steve Harrington along with Nancy and Barb in the halls and squeal when he flirted with Nancy. After the Demogorgon went away, so did Valerie. She left behind her brother Dustin, his friends, Nancy and Steve. Steve didn't get so much as a goodbye and continued to think about her for the next 350 days. Until on the 351st day, she came back.

Valerie Henderson felt that after a year, it was time. She wondered about Steve each and every day since she left. She just hoped that he wondered about her.

cast

 TAISSA FARMIGA AS VALARIE HENDERSON

(PISSED OFF TEENAGER WHO IS DONE WITH BULLSHIT!)

"If you touch my boys again, I will hit you so hard, your grandmother will feel it."

JOE KEERY AS STEVE HARRINGTON

(HAIRSPRAY JOCK WHO SUDDENLY BECOMES A HERO!)

"God, being a babysitter is the hardest job I've ever had and I'm not even getting paid."

I really really really should not be starting this now but what the heck. I hope to be posting the first chapter soon, life is just a bit hectic but yeah

Thanks, Queenie.