Chapter 1 - Flying to Los Angeles

You and Christina had been best friends since kindergarten. The pair of you had grown up together and  both got accepted to FIT in New York. It was the best because you also got to share a dorm room with her.

As for you and your boyfriend. You and Jack had been together for nearly 4 years. Things were made difficult when you had to pretty much permanently leave Los Angeles to peruse your dream in New York, and he understood that and respected your decision.  Or so you thought. Recently, Jack had been extremely distant with you, and according to the boys he hadn't been himself lately which hugely concerned you.

"I'm sure he's just missing you Y/N." Christina reassured you whilst packing her suitcase.

"But surely that would make him want to talk to me more. We've been together since we were teenagers and now I'm starting to reconsider even moving here." You frowned packing your last set of clothes. That's right, you and Christina were going to visit California to go and surprise the boys.

"Don't you dare say that, he told you he respected you coming here and he was so proud of you. Something is up with him and I can tell you now, everything will change when we get to the house. Jack will be smiling and happy." She told you, but it wasn't that convincing and you found yourself getting emotional. Christina looked up from her packing and rushed to your side, hugging you tight.

"Don't cry, it's okay." She rubbed your back.

"It's just, I can't help that I'm so far away from him and it kills me, he knows it kills me. Jack isn't the only one hating the whole long-distance relationship." You rubbed the tears from your eyes.

"He really doesn't know what he's doing. Corbyn gets like that sometimes. Jack will get over it, now put that smile back on your face and let's lock up. We still have to get to JFK and you know what the subway is like." She rubbed your shoulders.

"Thank-you for being the most amazing human being on the planet." You thanked her.

"It's my job." You zipped up your suitcase, grabbed your phone, passport and boarding pass and headed out the door. Once you exited the building, the streets were as usual busy so you made sure that Christina was by your side the whole time.

"Why the hell did I think it was a good idea to bring two duffle bags and a suitcase?" Christina huffed. You smirked at her, great full that you managed to get all of your clothes into a suitcase and then only have to carry your hand bag.

"Y/N Y/L/N don't start smirking, you know all too well that half of your wardrobe is in one of these." You rolled your eyes and took one of the duffles from her.

"My hero." She pokes her tongue out. Eventually you made it on the subway, despite how busy it was and how much luggage you both had. 

You two had made it to JFK and now you were in a rush because your plane was boarding in less then forty-five minutes. Your bags were checked in and now the only panic was making it through security and getting to your gate on time.

"Passport please." The security guard huffed. You showed him and his face lit up.

"You're Y/N? Pop singer as well as youtuber  and Jack Avery's girlfriend?!" He was really excited and you could hear Christina giggle from behind you.

"Yeah that's me, how'd you know?" You asked.

"My twin girls adore you and your videos. I don't get enough of you back at my house. Please can you say hi to them if I record you?" He asked, you were determined to catch your flight but you'd do anything for your fans.

"Of course, what are their names?" You smiled, Christina appeared next to you and his smile for even bigger.

"And it's Christina, holy cow the girls won't believe this. Can you be apart of the video as well? Their names are Alana and Sandra." He whipped his phone out.

"Hey there Alana and Sandra, thank-you so much for watching my videos and supporting the things I do. I hope I make you smile, and I love you both so much." You smiled into his camera.

"Hi Sandra and Alana, it's your girl beauty-chickee, I'm blessed to know that you keep up with my life and enjoy my content. Thank-you for being amazing. I love you both to the moon and back." Christina blew a kiss.

"Thank-you so much girls, now I understand you have a flight to catch so follow me and I'll take you to your gate on an airport buggy so we'll get there in less then 10 minutes." He smiled walking over to the golf cart looking vehicle and ushering for you two to get in it.

"Thank god for that." Christina breathed out. We hopped on the back and set off.

"We can't even snapchat anything because they're gonna see it." You whined.

"We're gonna see them soon, calm down." She laughed. The pair of you made it to you gate with ten minutes to spare.

"Thank-you so much for that." You quickly hugged the guard and rushed to where you were meant to be going. You handed over your boarding pass to the women at the desk and finally you were boarding the airplane.

"I seriously didn't think we were gonna make it then." You let out taking a seat. As you were the first ones on the plane, you had a row to yourself and on the opposite side, Christina had a row to herself.

"He was super kind, it's crazy how many supporters we have Y/N." She smiled to herself.

"Just think, ten million more subscribers and you'll be in competition with me." You joked making her throw her water bottle at you.

"You know I love you." It had been nearly twenty-five minutes and the plane wasn't even half full.

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome aboard. I am here with you all the way to Los Angeles. We will be departing shortly. The gate has been closed and we will now be on our way, thank-you for your patience." The lady announced through the speakers. Immediately, you first pumped Christina because you both had three seats to yourself for the whole flight.

"This is gonna be comfier then what I thought." You laughed quickly grabbing your pillow and earphones from Christina's duffle.  The health and safety check just finished and you had fastened your seat belt as the plane slowly began moving.

"Let's do this." You hears Christina whisper to herself.

"Next stop, California." You sighed placing the pillow behind your head and lying across the row of seats.

"Wake me if you need anything, I'm gonna try and sleep this whole flight." Christina nodded, returning the favour. Putting your music on, you soon fell asleep, slightly dreading what you were gonna be walking into.