Chapter 35 - Hawaii Blues

Time skip

Touching down in Hawaii with a private jet full of girls and a tonne of luggage was harder then what you had predicted. Not only did Christina lose a load of clothes when her suitcase unexpectedly opened in the middle of the airport but you ended up shattering the whole screen of your phone.

"There better be a goddamn Apple store or something around." You groaned, not only in annoyance but at the heat.

"Stop worrying Y/N. Let's just get into some lighter clothes and go and find one. The boys have touched down here so come on." Christina was right. You went to the bathroom and put on your bikini and your shorts over the top.

"I cannot believe I smashed the entire thing

"I cannot believe I smashed the entire thing." You complained once again. Christina rolled her eyes and you headed out. The lobby had the nicest air conditioning but once you were outside, it felt as though you had walked into a sauna.

"For someone whose getting married in two days in Hawaii, you don't seem yourself." You sighed.

"I'm just very tired. Please ignore me and my grouchy-ness." You laughed. While you followed the signs to the shopping centre you nearly screamed when you saw a phone fixing stand.

"How may I help you?" The women asked.

"I've completely smashed my phone, can you fix it please?" You asked and handed it over. She observed the phone.

"Come back in half an hour and it'll be done." She told you and you felt relieved.

"How much will it cost?" You asked and she shook her head.

"On the house, my kids love you." And with that she was at work fixing your phone. You walked away not knowing what to say.

"It's some of your last hours of freedom. Let's go to the beach, I'll text Syd and then they can meet us down there." Christina began texting. The weather was gorgeous, but almost unbearable.

"I'll go buy us some towels considering we just left them in our room." You adjusted your sunglasses and went towards the little beach hut store and Christina went and stood in the water.

"Can I have five blow up rings and six towels please?" You asked the boy who was your age.

"You sure can darlin, I've seen you somewhere, I swear I have." He told you, grabbing the things you wanted.

"Most probably. Can you blow those rings up please? I don't think I have enough air in my body to blow them up." You laughed.

"You've got a pretty body." He remarked.

"I'm engaged you son of a bitch." You hissed, raising your hand for him to see the engagement ring and his face went down. You felt a tap on your shoulder while you were paying and it was Ava.

"Would you like some help carrying that stuff?" She asked and you handed her over two rings and a towel.

"I brought a few things cause I knew everyone would want a fair share." You informed her.