Chapter 15 - Isla's Birthday

Today was the day. You and Jack were already up and getting ready and it was only eight in the morning. Jack decided to wear his blue jeans and a light colored hoodie.

And you decided to wear high-waist jeans and a white off-shoulder top

And you decided to wear high-waist jeans and a white off-shoulder top. Everyone was slowly getting up and ready whilst Isla was still asleep.

"Where did you put her presents babe?" Jack asked as you began straitening your hair. 

"In your closet, I didn't want them downstairs just in case our presents got muddles with the others." You told him. He got them out and started taking them downstairs. Someone then knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" You called out, Ava peered her head through the door.

"It's me, please can you curl my hair after your done getting ready please?" She yawned.

"Come in and of course, give me a couple of minutes." You told her. She nodded and sat on Jacks bed.

"I'm sorry for what happened with Aspen last night." Ava spoke up.

"Don't be sorry, her and I will always have some sort of tension but I hope for the sake of Isla and the rest of this family, that she chooses to just stay as far away from me as possible." You switched the straighteners off and put them on the shelf.

"I didn't bring my curlers with me, where are yours?" You asked her, she quickly hurried off and then came back in.

"So, considering I haven't seen you in forever, hows New York been?" Your heart jumped to your throat, if you told her you weren't attending FIT anymore, then she'd ask why and you couldn't bare telling her it was because of Jack.

"Just the same really.Christina and I flew back to Los Angeles and surprised the guys and she's still there now. When we leave tomorrow I think I get like five days." You left it at that.

"That's pretty cool. You get to see the world as a job." She was mind-blown which made you laugh. After you had done her hair, the both of you went downstairs. Aspen was sat on the couch watching TV so you deliberately avoided going anywhere near that room. Jack was arranging the presents on the table along with his mom.

"The decorations look fantastic." You began taking photos. 

"Thank-you Y/N, Syd and I got up early to do this. Do you want to go and get Isla?" Kristin asked, you nodded, hurrying up the stairs. You opened her curtains slightly to draw in some daylight.

"It's my little munchkins birthday today." You began singing, her eyes slowly opened.

"Happy birthday gorgeous." You grinned, she sat up, rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes.

"Thanks bubby, can we open presents?" She yawned.

"Of course you can." She grabbed your hand and you walked down the stairs together. Everyone was stood at the bottom, taking pictures as she stared in awe at all of the wrapped up presents that she wasn't expecting.

"These are all mine?" She questioned, rushing over to the table and admiring everything. 

"They're all yours, now the ones on the right are from daddy and I, the ones in the middle are from Jack and Y/N, the ones with unicorn wrapping are from Ava and the ones with polka dots are from Syd." Kristin told her. She began opening everything excitedly. It took her at least half an hour to open everything.

"I cannot believe you got me a unicorn phone-case, I so needed one of those, thank-you!" She squealed rushing over and hugging you and Jack. Even the little things she was appreciative for. Aspen hadn't really said a word since she had seen you. Isla hugged and thanked everyone for their presents and cars and then went to grab some food.

"You did good baby." Jack whispered, kissing you on the lips.

"You don't need to see that!" Sydnie screamed covering Ava's eyes making you laugh. 

"Nobody needs to see that." Aspen whispered, but you chose to ignore it and walk into the kitchen. The day went by quickly and soon it was time to go out for her birthday meal.

"Can I go with Y/N and Jack?" Isla asked as you and Kristin grabbed your car-keys. Technically the car was Jacks but he didn't chose to drive it while you were home.

"Sounds like a plan, so Isla, Jack, Y/N and Ava, and then Syd, Aspen, Darrin and I." Kristin announced turning off the lights. It was pretty cold out, so you decided to wear Jack's denim jacket to keep you warm. All of you hurried into your cars to try and maintain the warmth from the house.  You were parked behind Kristin so you had to reverse out first. Jack turned the heater on and connected his phone through the AUX cable.

"How's your birthday been so far Isla-Rose?" You asked her.

"It's been so amazing, I can't believe how many things I got." She smiled. The restaurant was about a ten minute drive. What you weren't expecting was for Jack to put yours and his song on which was Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

"I love this song." Ava began snap-chatting without you and Jack and realized as he kissed you on the cheek. Once she finished, Isla asked a question.

"Do you think you two will ever get married?" Both yours, Ava's and Jacks eyes widened, not expecting her to say that.

"Maybe in the future." Jack answered her.

"Your wedding would be the best." She was so cute. There wasn't a lot of traffic on the road so you got to the restaurant quicker then what you expected. You all hurried in to the building, not wanting to wait in the cold. The waitress came over.

"We have reservations for Stanford." You told her, she looked through the book just as the others walked through entrance.

"Right this way." She lead you over to the table. Isla sat on the right side of you and Jack on the left, sadly, Aspen decided to sit dead opposite you, which was slightly off-putting. 

"Can I get any of you a drink?" The waitress asked. You all told her the drinks you wanted and then your orders. Jacks phone buzzed, and his face turned into a frown.

"What is it honey?" Kristin asked and he sighed.

"I just got a notification about our flight, our flight leaves at five in the morning not in the afternoon." Everyone's smiles soon faded. 

"How could we mess that up?" Jack rested his head on your shoulder. 

"Hey, lets just make the most of the time you have now okay? Isla sweetheart, it's your birthday. Lets eat dinner and have a massive pudding and spend the rest of the night with them, okay?" Darrin told her, she nodded, side-hugging you.

"I'd be overjoyed that she was leaving if I were you Isla." Aspen snickered, but this time Kristin stepped in.

"Don't talk about my sons girlfriend to my daughter like that, not now, not ever." She sat back and all of you managed to have really nice meals and deserts. Jack took a selfie with you and posted it on his snap-chat, so did Kristin.

Instagram : @kdancing just tagged you in a photo

@jackaverymusic liked a post you were tagged in

@jackaverymusic commented on a post you were tagged in

@sydnieavery commented on a post you were tagged in

You unlocked your phone and saw on Kristin's Instagram a picture of you and Jack laughing at each-other, like a cliche kind of picture that you didn't know was taken. When you had all finished, you all split the bill and went back home. Aspen got an uber to the airport as her flight was that night and you decided to make the most of the time you got with Jack's family considering you didn't know when the next time you'd be back to visit.