adore you

Simon

baby
baby yeah
are you listening ah, ha

When I woke up, my legs were tangled with David's and we were both naked. We had finally shagged after years of me wanting him. David's eyes opened and they widened when he saw that I was awake and rushed to cover himself.

when you say you love me
know I love you more

I picked my underwear up from the floor and I handed David his as he blushed profusely. I blurted out the question that I had been dying to know the answer to, if he truly had a crush on me.

and when you say you need me
know I need you more

David nodded his head and he repeated the question to me and I said yes, I had a crush on him. He grinned and then looked at the hickeys he had left on me during one of our many rounds of shagging last night.

boy I adore, you
i adore, you

I blurted out to David as I put my trousers back on that I wasn't drunk at all last night and he then looked at me with fright. He had thought that I was drunk out of my mind to be shagged by him. I told him that it was just an act that I was drunk.

boy I adore, you
i adore, you

He said that he had a raging hangover from last night and he would call me when we both got home so we could discuss our one night stand better as he put his trousers on.

baby
can you hear me?

I quickly put my dress shirt back on and buttoned it to hide the hickeys that littered my collar bone and the tops of my shoulders. David and I had discovered that each of us were biters when we were snogging and shagging and we had the proof to show it on our bodies.

when I'm crying out for you
i'm scared oh, so scared

I told David goodbye after I pulled on my shoes and socks and I went into my dressing room. I always kept a spare outfit in my dressing room that I could change into. I got into my dressing room and went into the bathroom, undressing as soon as I turned on the shower.

but when you're near me
i feel like I'm standing with an army
of men, armed with weapons, hey, oh

I showered as quickly as possible, knowing that my son, Eric, was most likely wondering where his father was and why I didn't come home last night. I couldn't exactly tell my four year old that I was shagging David Walliams although I had told Eric that I had a crush on David.

when you say you love me
know I love you more

I had to think of a child friendly excuse as to why I wasn't home last night to read him a chapter out of one of his short chapter books and tuck him into bed. I was a devoted father to Eric and I loved him with all my heart, just a little more than I loved David.

and when you say you need me
know I need you more

I wanted to tell David that I loved him more than a friend but it wasn't the right timing yet. I loved David so much and I had a crush on him but yet I wanted to show it to him more than just telling him.

boy I adore, you,
i adore, you

I quickly washed myself, rinsed, and then wrapped a towel around my waist so I could go out into the main part of my dressing room. I put on the underwear I had been wearing and then put on the grey sweatpants and grey t-shirt that I had in my dressing room closet.

when you say you love me
know I love you more

I put my phone into the pocket of my sweatpants and I bundled the clothes I had worn last night into a bunch. I left my dressing room and I saw that the light was still on in David's dressing room, telling me that he was still at the studio, most likely showering in his bathroom.

and when you say you need me
know I need you more

I unlocked my car once I got to the parking lot and I got into it, tossing my bundle of clothes from last night into my back seat. I was ready to head home and see my son.

boy, I adore, you
i adore, you

<> hey guys! I hoped that you liked this cute, little chapter! It's kind of a filler chapter between the one night stand and what is going to happen when Simon gets home.

<> please comment what you loved about this chapter and what you think. Bye until next chapter!