here comes the sun

David

here comes the sun
here comes the sun, and I say
it's all right

When I walked into the hospital room that Simon's son, Eric, was in, I saw Simon sitting on Eric's bed with the little boy in his lap as Simon tried to comfort Eric to let a nurse put an I.V. into his arm. He was trying to tell Eric that he got vitamin drips once a week and it was done the same way and that didn't hurt at all. It was just a little pinch and then the pain would be over. Eric wasn't believing him and had his head buried in Simon's chest and refused to come out.

little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter

Simon looked up at me with red eyes and then he grinned. He had been crying recently and I figured out quickly that it was because of his son's meningitis. I set the bag that contained Eric's clothes, a few short books I knew he liked, his favourite blanket, and his teddy bear beside the chair by the bed. I sat down in the chair as Simon started to sing and rock Eric to calm him down to get the I.V. needle into the crook of his arm.

little darling, it feels like years since it's been here

I noticed that Simon was singing a Beatles song. Here Comes the Sun to be exact and it was one of my favourites. I resisted the temptation to sing with Simon and I got into the back containing Eric's things and placed the little boy's favourite blanket on the bed beside him. Eric looked up long enough to see his blanket, grabbed in in his hands, and then buried his face in Simon's shirt again.

here comes the sun
here comes the sun, and I say
it's all right

Eric looked back up again and this time he offered his arm to the nurse holding the I.V. needle in her hand. She wiped his arm with an antibacterial gel and then got the needle in quickly as Simon continued to sing the Beatles song to keep Eric calm and distract him from the needle going into his skin.

little darling, the smiles returning to the faces

Eric put his head into Simon's shirt again as the needle went into his skin and I saw him wince as the needle poked through his skin and into one of his veins. Eric clearly didn't like needles from the way he was hiding himself after the nurse left when she was finished putting the I.V. in and she taped it down into place with medical tape.

little darling, it seems like years since it's been here

Simon pulled Eric closer to him and he hugged the small boy. If Simon wasn't famous, he still would've ended up becoming a father and still be a bachelor. It was clear to me that Simon was meant to become a father from how much he cared for his son.

here comes the sun
here comes the sun, and I say
it's all right

Simon needed someone in his life to love other than his son. I already knew that he was bisexual because of his crush on me and he knew that I was pansexual and had a crush on him. I wanted to ask Simon to be my boyfriend and see if he would say yes and if he did, I would be extremly happy because I've wanted to date Simon for years while he was taken by some girl and while he was single. All I wanted was to be Simon's boyfriend if he would let me.

sun, sun, sun, here it comes

Eric looked up from Simon's shirt to see who gave him the blanket and grinned widely when he recognized me and told me thank you. Simon turned in Eric's bed so he could face me and shifted Eric in his lap to face me as he cradled him in his arms. It would have been a completely adorable scene had it not been that Eric was in the children's ward of the hospital with an I.V. in his arm and fighting meningitis.

sun, sun, sun, here it comes

Eric got out of Simon's lap and he got out of bed to give me a hug and get his teddy bear from the bag I had brought to hold the things Simon had asked me to bring for Eric. I had just grabbed the basic things for Eric so exactly what Simon had asked me to grab and not what I thought Eric would like so I could snoop around in Simon's bedroom a little. I ended up finding an empty box of condoms on his nightstand, telling me that he had recently had a one nightstand with some tall, long legged, big titted brunette.

little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting

I knew exactly what Simon's type was and I was just the male version of his type. Simon loved it when his partners had brunette or dark coloured hair and when they were tall but I had seen the way that he looked at Amanda sometimes almost with love but I knew that they were just good friends and Amanda loved her husband. I had been told by Amanda that I looked at Alesha with the same face that Amanda and Simon looked at each other with but Alesha and I were just friends. Alesha had a boyfriend and a child but she just wasn't my type so we were just good friends.

little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear

I wanted to be more than just good friends with Simon. I wanted him to be my boyfriend. We had already shagged, although we were both drunk at the time and we had hangovers when we both confessed to have crushes on each other.

here comes the sun
here comes the sun, and I say
it's all right

I wanted to talk to Simon and ask him if he would be my boyfriend. I wanted him to say yes but I couldn't predict what he would say to me for sure. The only way I would know was if I asked him to be my boyfriend.

here comes the sun
here comes the sun
it's all right

I asked Simon if we could talk in private, outside of Eric's hospital room so I could ask him something. I didn't add on that I had wanted to ask him my question for years. I was nervous to do it but I was going to ask Simon Cowell to be my boyfriend.

it's all right

<> aww! How cute is this chapter you guys? How did you like it and what did you like about it?

<>my mom ordered a charger for my old chromebook laptop so I might be able to use that soon so yay! Thanks for reading and bye until the next chapter!