♥English♥

First of all let me explain one thing.
Chin oil - a type of an illegal potion that was made in the darkest way you've never should known nor hear to make the victim fell in love with the person who smeard it to his/her chin.

       Lively music was filling the party. Nouz staggered around because she had no date. " If this isn't for Frez I would never even step my foot here, he's lucky that this is his birthday party." Nouz thought. That night she was wearing a long red dress but was splitted by it's side showing her thigh gap , her curly hair reached her waist with red lipstick on her lips. Her smokey eyes makeup made her beautifulness more popping.

    Actually, she is not used to go to such places like that but because of Frez's invitation, her crush, she decided to go to the party anyway . There were many boys who asked her to dance with them but she declined. Her goal was only one, peeping Frez.

  Suddenly, Aub appeared ( he was Nouz's obsessed stalker ) . He reached Nouz smooth hand and started acting wierd. He tried to seduce Nourish with his troublemake dance.

   Nouz tried to slap her eyes from being glued to Aub's body that seemed like it could almost fill the dance floor. when her heart suddenly felt a strange yet shaking vibe in her soul, Frez came and averted Aub's hand with the speed of light. Nouz was still confused but Frez took the chance to kiss Nouz. Then, he yelled at Aub
" She's mine! ". Nouz whom literally had already fallen for Frez hugged him tightly. " baby .. He's trying to steal me from you! "

  Frez who looked like he's using a lipstick after kissing Nouz smiled cynicaly. " his style is so out of date babe, lol.... It's only chin oil, one wipe then it will be okay. " Aub bowed in shame trying to fight his own feeling of 'will get Nouz' . " but..... I thought u love me. I can feel that your soul was begging for me earlier.. " blurted Aub.

   " Hieyyyyyy!! " Nouz shrieked. Frez grabbed Nouz's calf and hugged it. " it's okay babe ........ I understand you. Be patient...Just a little more darling.."
Frez replied flirtuosly and passionetly. He stroked Nouz's smooth, curly hair that reached her waist , nice scented and balmy , exposing Nouz shimmering like pearl in the darkness of night face.

   " I'll propose....  And then.. " Frez perform a harelip-like-smile showing his pervertness. " yes.....I do.. " Nouz replied halfly whispering while touching Frez's chest. Aub who saw the incident was too jealous that his heart can no longer function according to his brain. That incident was unacceptable " a person who is hideous, uncivilised and ninny had just hijacked my almost coming true dream. " Aub sobbed forlornly before applying the chin oil at his own belly. Frez smirked at Aub and then brought Nouz bridal style away from the place. Aub that had fallen in love with his own belly had committed suicide right at the spot because his failness of kissing his own belly.

       The End