The Journey Begins

Chapter 2- The Journey Begins. Part 1. Artemis's POV.

"WHAT THE HECK IN OLYMPUS IS GOING ON?!?!" I exclaimed. "Oh wait," Rhea said smoothly and calmly. "It looks like Hermes, the Messenger God. Don't worry guys, he's just here to deliver a message." "Yes, I have." Hermes said. "You goddesses and god must return to Mount Olympus. You have been missing for thousands of years. And where is Suez?" "Wait, we're gods and goddesses?!" I exclaimed. Apollo replied, "So, I'm the ACTUAL Apollo?! And my twin is really Artemis, Lady of Wild Things?! So, th-then who's Suez and Rhea?!" "Suez is one of the new daughters of Zeus," Hermes replied to Apollo. "And Rhea Vestia is Hestia, the long forgotten goddess of the hearth." "L-long forgotten g-goddess of the hearth?!" Rhea said shuddering.

Chapter 2, Part 2. Suez's POV.

As I flew in through the window, I said, "Anyone miss me?" I saw Rhea, or should I say Hestia, jump at the sound of my voice. "S-suez?!" my sister said shuddering. "You-You aren't dead?!" I replied that of course I wasn't dead! "We're all immortal," I said. "Remember?! We are--" "Yeah, yeah, we know. We are all immortal gods." Apollo interrupted. "Well, lets go!" Artemis said excitedly. Rhea then complained, "But, we're only eight...." Then, each of us started growing. Now we were all 14 and a half years old. "AWESOME!" the four of us exclaimed.

Sorry for the short chappies. Don't kill meh! And I don't think there are much readers.

NOTE: Vanilla, if you're reading this, tell HarleyQuinn to please read this. I love Harley's book series as much as I put effort into this.

THANK YAH!