The God and Goddesses Set Off

Chapter 3, Part 1. Rhea's POV. (Picking up from last chappie)

"Well, let's go!" Artemis said excitedly. "But we're all only eight." I complained. Then we started growing. We were all 14 and a half years old now. "AWESOME!" all four of us exclaimed. We're all 14 1/2 now?! I thought. "Wait," I said. "Since we're all gods and goddesses, can't we shift into forms of people, things, and animals?" "Duh! It's all part of the pack!" my sister replied, shifting into the exact likeness of Artemis. Then Artemis shifted into the exact likeness of Suez. "Hey," Artemis teased in Suez's voice. "I'm Suez, and I can fly, WEE!" After some fun with shape shifting, Hermes looked at the clock, so he urged the four of us to start training and packing immediately. We all nodded, then all took the form of our normal eight-and-a-half-year-old selves, since the four of us quickly aged six years ahead and we don't want our parents thinking we're nutchops. So we went home. The twins of night and day, Artemis and Apollo, went home to their house (DOH!). Then Suez and I, the twins of fire and lightning, went to our rooms after we got home. But we went through our windows instead of the doors, because our parents thought we were already home. So did Apollo and Artemis. Well, it was a good thing Apollo and Artemis's only parent, Miss Leto, and my parents were going together on a trip to Greece.