Cuddles

2D- There was nothing 2D lived more than a comforting and warm cuddle. Especially when the weather was stormy or raining outside and neither of you could sleep. You would stay up and talk, listen to music, anything to pass the time.

You would lay on his chest as he twirls your hair in his long fingers, listing to the rain mixed with the sounds of his heartbeat in your ears.

It was one of your favourite feelings, being close to him, feeling his warmth against you. His body was a little Boney, but you didn't mind, you enjoyed his company and could lay there forever.

Murdoc- Cuddles with Murdoc mostly lead to some kind of sex, the reason for this is his hand is usually on your ass or your tits, or even down your pants.

If you couldn't be arsed to fuck and/or just couldn't sleep, spooning would be the position you would be laying in. Nothing better than being held close to him, knowing he is right there beside you.

You would be the little spoon of course, he was protective of you. Sometimes you would lay facing his chest and snuggle down close to him, feeling safe and secure, others you would face away from him, you preferred this one better.

Russel- Cuddles were great with Russel because there was so much of him to cuddle!

He Gives great bear hugs as his arms always make you feel so safe and protected. His warmth against you body was a heavenly feeling.

He would usually just wrap his arm around you, or when you sleep you would sometimes sleep on his stomach, it was pretty comfortable.

Noodle- Arms would usually be around each other, burring your faces Into each other's chests whist the other played with you hair, running fingers through it, just truly enjoying being close to each other.

You would wake up if you fell asleep the next morning almost tangled in a pile of your own limbs, sometimes you would get your hair trapped under each others arms but of course it was all fun and games.