If you died

(This is super grim I'm so sorry)

Murdoc: (Murdered)
you thought that Murdoc was already a fucked up person that has been through enough. Imagine the downward spiral he fell into when you were murdered.

You were killed by some sort of gang, walking home on your own. You reassured him you'd be okay, he wasn't having any of it. But he left you to it, he'd had a drink anyway, not like he could of driven.

He just couldn't cope, the guilt he felt was immeasurable, if only he'd of put his foot down that night, if only he hadn't of hand that drink.

He loved you so much. The moment he found out, that was it, he switched off. Nothing. No sound could escape him. The shock was overwhelming.

you helped him through so much and you were there for him not matter what, you were his crutch, his help, his soulmate.

He was sad and filled with rage, the rage from not being able to help you, he was furious that someone hurt you, that someone caused your death, that someone took you away from him. He was sad he wasn't there to help you. He wasn't the last person you saw, you saw fear and felt pain with your last dying moments. And not his face.

He tortured himself with agonising thoughts, especially at night time. He wondered if you screamed or called out for him. He wondered if you thought about him in your last moments. He wondered if you were angry with him for not coming to your rescue.

His alcoholism got worse, he wanted to see you one last time, to hold your body against his, to tell you that he loved you once more. He wasn't ready to let you go, not so soon.

He couldn't let you go, it ate away at him, every thought of every day. he swore on his own life he would fucking murder the people that killed you.

2D: (suicide)
2D was dead inside, an empty shell of a human being. He felt like he'd lost everything, no matter how many pain killers he swallowed or drugs he took, nothing would numb the pain, the pain of that night and the pain of being so alone.

He sees you in his dreams, your face, become less and less clear with each dream, your voice fading but the touch of your skin against his could never fade. he prayed he wouldn't wake up, he prayed he could jusy join you.

He was so angry, He felt guilty, he couldn't break down the door in time. he couldn't help you. He couldn't tell you how much you meant to him.

He quit the band. He couldn't concentrate, he couldn't think or sing without crying, All he did was cry, it was heartbreaking. He just seeped to himself. A broken man.

The hoodie you stole off him now had your scent on them, he wore them to bed. He would sleep with your shirts beside him. He just needed his girl back.

Russel (car accident):
He's had people leave him behind before, that's what they all do, leave. But they usually leave by choice, you did not.

That's all people seem to do...die on him. But Russel was strong for you. Of course he missed you and of course he cried but he refused to leave Gorillaz.

He knew that you wouldn't want that, and he knew it wasn't his fault. He knew it was an accident, but he was happy he met you and that he had you, but absolutely destroyed you were gone.

He too would replay the night in his head of the phone call. He'd say good morning to your photo every morning, and goodnight every night as he gave the frame a kiss. He tried to be optimistic, but it was hard.

Noodle (cancer):
She watched you waste away with her own eyes. The colour from your skin, your eyes, your hair, every faded as you turned grey.

She told you to let go, she couldn't bare seeing you like this anymore. She knew you'd fought so hard, and it was now time to rest. It was exhausting for you.

And you let go. With her being your final sight. you smile at her as you did, told her how much you loved her and that you were sorry for leaving her like that. Her warm hand on yours was so comforting.

But she didn't get a chance to reply. You were already gone. That was her main regret...she didn't say it back. She knew that you knew she loved you, but she just wanted to say it back.

She became depressed. But after a few years, she become stronger for you. A picture of you hung on her wall, she would talk to it as if you were still there. But she would do absolutely anything to hold you one final time.