Blood-murdoc

(Trigger warning: self harm. If you are strugggling with any issues and need a friend I'm here, not very good at those things but here if anyone wants to talk❤️)

Murdoc knew if he carried on that would be it, he would most likely die. The bathroom floor had a thin coat of red blood over it.

The pain wasn't lasting as he dragged the blade across his skin, Just a second of relief and it was gone again, he carried on. Cut after cut.

His hands drenched in blood, his fingers cut from the other side of the blade from how hard he had a grasp on it.

Why was he doing this? Who wouldn't with a life like he had. He new Y/N would cry, he knew it would destroy her, he knew and it made him feel physically sick, so much so, after realising what he was doing, and fading back into reality, the contents of his stomach were now making an appearance in the toilet.

He groaned, as he moved from the toilet. Finally hurting, finally feeling pain.

He looked up at the ceiling as the blade slipped from his hand, tears welling in his eyes.

"What have I done" he whispered, he eyes spilling. He looked at his arms that were covered in blood. So much blood.

The door was suddenly opened. She was completely oblivious. Y/N walked in. Unaware what Murdoc had just done, she came in to use the toilet.

She screamed. Oh my god, she screamed. Murdocs eyes flooded and he heard her scream, it was gut wrenching, the pain in her voice.

She dropped to her knees beside him, her clothes becoming stained in a red shade.

"YOU PROMISED ME" she cried, he voice breaking as she began sobbing,

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS" she sobbed. Murdoc cried, he cried like e had never done before,

"I'm so sorry y/n" were the only words he could say.

Y/N grabbed Murdoc, wrapped her arms so tightly around him. Trying her very hardest not to loose her shit some more. She didn't care his blood was all over her. She just had to hold him.

Murdoc felt something, he felt relief, but not like the pain he so craved, like he could feel Y/Ns love.

Not long after the rest of the band rushed upstairs. Gasping as what they saw startled them.

They helped clean him up, wiped the dried sick from his face. And y/n sobbed like she had never done before. Oh my god did she love this man. The things she had saw on the day scared her, she was never the same. She thought Murdoc was going to die. She had never seen him in such a state. But she was sad at herself.

He never told her how he felt. He never spoke about his feelings. That was why he did what he did, y/n made sure to pester him about them now. She didn't want to bury her boyfriend.

(IV BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG AND I HAVE 5K READS OMG ILY)