When you're sad

2D:
you're usually listening to some of your sad music, almost right away 2D clocks you're a little sad, he will probably lay on the bed with you and listen to the music too. Holding your hand for company, both kinda having a moment. And won't say a word.

If you're crying then he would wait for you to talk and just hold you so close. He knows what it's like to be sad so he waits for you to calm down before asking what's wrong.

Murdoc:
He tries to act like he doesn't know your sad by doing unusually ridiculous and stupid things, just to see if you will smile. If you don't, he asks what's up.

If your crying then he doesn't really know what to do other than hold you and promise you he will murder whoever made you cry. Or if it wasn't because of a someone, he would try his best to help.

Russel:
somehow, he knows exactly what to do. No idea how, but he just always understood. He's asking you what's wrong, he gives you advice, so many cuddles and kisses. Hes always reassuring, telling you everything's gonna be alright in the end.

If someone had upset you, he would tell you to ignore there comment or he would deal with them himself.

Noodle:
when you cry she cries with you. Whenever your sad or crying it makes her genuinely feel useless because she feels like she can't do anything. Her attempts at making you feel better do help a lot though, she tries her best to make you smile and forget about the problem for a while so you would calm down and you could both deal with it together.