Pitiful-Murdoc

Song inspiration-Pitiful-The neighbourhood.
"For you I just don't feel pity"
"It's too bad that she's on my arm, for you she's not"

Murdocs POV
A great night on the town with y/n was just what I needed. I felt so much better already. After a long, but enjoyable night of hopping from pub to pub, it was time to walk back home.

The both of us highly intoxicated, giggling and laughing like children and stumbling down the streets that were lit by the other pubs street lights.

Y/n was holding onto my arm as we staggered, not really caring about how much of a mess we looked. Everyone around us was the same, having a good time. Until Y/N hesitated and stopped walking, jolting me back by my arm. she was staring at someone,

"What's wrong" I slur, the expression on her face confused me.

I turned my head to the direction at which she was staring. She still didn't say a word. I noticed a guy that had just clocked her, He began to walk over, he was stumbling, my instincts kicked in and I went into protect mode. Now, this guy was a complete mess, he must had been wasted,

"Y/N it's been so long" The guy slurred, y/n looked up at me,

"My ex... Freddie, you know, the one who beat me!"  She smiled in a sarcastic way, as if it was obvious. A wave of anger rushed over me. Was it because of how drunk I was ?

This was how she would deal with her traumas, with a smile or a laugh because if she didn't she would cry. She hadnt told me much about this guy, but I knew he had smacked her. and now finally I was face to face with him.

"Look you prick. The last thing she wants to do right now is talk to you. now bog off" I spat harshly. trying not to lash out, for the sake of embarrassing y/n.

This caught Freddie off gaurd. His gaze turned me me rather than Y/N.

"I'm sorry. Who even are you?" Freddie slurs once again. I didn't respond, I waited. Suddenly the drunken boy attempted to swing at me. His fist totally missing us both.

Y/n and I jump back a bit and leave him to it. For people like him, I just don't feel pity. Y/n tighten we grip on my arm, a signal for us to just leave. Which without a second thought we did. Y/n then told me more about that ex, and boy, I wish I'd smacked the ever living shit out of him.