words of wisdom

1. Real beauty is not skin deep. It's much deeper.
2. God is the only one that will never let you down.
3. You must work hard to play hard, and vice versa.
4. Push yourself, but know your limits.
5. It's difficult to inspire people to love you if you don't love yourself.
6. Love is extremely powerful; use it wisely and don't take it for granted.
7.The only true failure is when you stop trying.
8.The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.
9. Helping others is the best way to help yourself.
10. Expect the best but prepare for the worst.
11. Embrace your struggles; they will only make you stronger.
12. Take time to stop and enjoy the beauty of God's miracle of nature.
13. Forgiveness is for you to let go of the hurt caused by someone. Sometimes, the hardest person to forgive is yourself, but it's the only way to begin healing those wounds.
14. Accept your weaknesses; God uses them to show his glory
15. Only fools believe in only what they see.
16. A wise man will seek help, but a foolish man thinks he has it all together.
17. A man with experience can beat a man with an argument
18. Nothing worth it comes easy.
19. Comfort zones are breeding grounds for misery.
20. Age is not a number, it's a state of being.
21. Happiness is a choice.
22. A thankful heart is a cheerful heart. Always count your blessings, and you will always have hope.
23. Wise men avoid drama, but fools enjoy it.
24. Don't worry about tomorrow, it has enough worries of its own.
25. Pick your battles wisely.
26. Be honest with yourself and others, because lies are the most dangerous of traps.
27. A group that fights amungst themselves will fall apart, but a group that works together will make each other stronger.

28. Sometimes when you love someone, you have to let them go. Don't let people bring you down with them.

29. The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.

30. Don't try to help someone that doesn't want to be helped. Let them learn their lesson on their own.

31. Everyone says "never give up" but sometimes you need to know when it's no longer worth it.

32. If you want to understand others, start by understanding yourself.

33. If you want someone to hear you, scream and yell. If you want someone to listen to you, speak softly.

34. Don't just take someone's word for it. It is okay to question things. Don't jump off the cliff with everyone else without asking yourself "why are we jumping off this cliff?"

35. Only the truly immature refuse to ever have fun.

36. Just do your best, and God will take care of the rest.

37. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

38. If someone says something that offends you, sometimes you need to learn to just say "oh" and let it go.

39. Being overly pessimistic is just as unrealistic as being overly optimistic. Be a realist.

40. Where God guides, he provides.

41. You're on this earth to bring glory to God, not to impress anyone.

42. Those who do not respect others have no right to demand it from others.

43. Don't let everyone else's voice drown out your own.

44. I believe faith, hope, and love are God's life lines for us. Use them!

45. Be confident. If you have the audacity to believe you can do something with your whole heart, you've already won half the battle.

46. If you don't stand up for something, you might fall for anything.

47. One great way to get patience is to try to see things from other people's point of view.

48. Death is not the end of the story; it's just the end of the prologue.

49. There is a difference between tolerance and love.

50. When all is said and done, God is really the only thing that matters