words of wisdom continued

51. You eat an elephant one bite at a time

52. Sometimes you have to lose a few battles in order to win the war.

53. Many times, success requires patience. Failure almost always finds the hasty. 

54. The greatest determining factor for success is confidence. The greatest determining factor for confidence is will.

55. Sometimes, you have to take what people say with a grain of salt. Don't let everything get to you. Know the facts, and don't always assume the problem is with you.

56. People can call you what they want. Your character is more important than your title. 

57. The cost of something doesn't matter as long as the pay off is greater. Be willing to take some risks. It's the only way to get far in life. 

58. Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it. Be careful what you look for, you just might find it.

59. The best seat in the house is of no use if the house is empty. 

60.It's not enough to just know what does and doesn't matter, you need to know why.

61. Everyone has advantages and disadvantages. Recognize what yours are, and you may just be clever enough to live a good life.

62. No two people suffer and struggle in the exact same way. No one has it better or worse than another person, so comparing your life to someone else's is pointless.

63. Self pity does nothing for you except stop you from being truly productive. Stop wasting your time on self pity.

64. It's okay to break down sometimes. A house must first be destroyed to be renovated, so it is with us. 

65. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. Trust me, the storm will pass must faster when you learn to dance in the rain.

66. Stay true to yourself. No man ever looked more foolish than when he was trying to be someone he was not to fit in.

67. You never look good trying to make someone look bad. 

68. It's difficult to inspire people to respect you when you don't respect yourself or others. 

69. Serving others is not below your dignity. 

70. You will be much happier when your realize the world owes you nothing. 

71. Stop wasting time trying to justify your mistakes. Own up to them and try to fix them. 

72. Beauty is everywhere, you just have to know how to find it. 

73. If you can't let it go, it's not worth holding on to anyways.

74. Everything is permissible, not everything is beneficial. 

75. Don't look up to anyone that looks down on you, and don't look down on anyone that looks up to you. 

76. The one thing we need to see is how blind we really are.

77. We do not know we are deceived until we are not.

78. Thinking positively is such a crucial skill to have. Don't underestimate its power. 

79. God speaks in a still, small voice. Satan screams and yells at you. 

80. Hope and patience are necessary for perseverance.