Chapter 5

Lizzy's POV

Bang bang bang. I shot up in bed as I looked around my room frantically. I noticed it was still nighttime, checking the clock to see it read 3:48am. Who the fuck was making all the noise?

I stood up walking over to my window, as I was about to open it a pebble hit it. I looked down and saw Sam with a handful of pebble smiling up at me.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered trying to be as quiet as I could.

"I needed to see you're beautiful face again, plus I couldn't sleep." He whispered back with a wink.

I smiled back, "Can I come up?" He whispered.

"Yeah come climb up that tree." He did as I told him and soon enough he was in my room.

"Nice bedroom babe." He said pulling me closer to him.

"Well thank you, now come on I'm tired." I said as i got into my bed, he got under the covers with me and pulled me into his chest. I put my hand on his chest and he secured his hand around my waist.

I awoke from sunlight shining in my eyes as I groaned and rolled over, checking the clock as it read 8:04 am. I rolled back over as I nudged Sam to wake up.

"Sam get up." I whispered, he groaned and pulled me closer too him. I began leave kisses on his cheek playfully.

"My turn." He smirked, has he leaned down and began kissing my face, then made his way to my neck.

Sam stopped looking at my neck and smirking.

"Sorry left a little mark babe."

"It's fine, hopefully not too noticeable."

"I like knowing I marked you, it's pretty hot." He said.

I bit my lip while pushing him off me and getting up.

"Come on we gotta get outta here before my parents wake up." I ran into the bathroom with some clothes and showered quickly then blow drying my hair.

I come out with my natural wavy hair and a blue hoodie with a pair yogas. I apply light makeup as I'm in no mood to impress anymore.

I walk over to Sam who has now fixed up his hair and straightened his clothing out. Sam opens the window and jumps out as it isn't a long jump, but heights aren't really my thing.

Sam obviously can tell as a look of concern is shown on his face, "C'mon jump I'll catch you."

"You sure it's a long jump," I say with a little stutter as I hold tightly onto the window seal.

"C'mon trust me." I question my next action as I let go of the window seal, closing my eyes with that I expect to hear a thud of my body hitting the ground but instead I'm now in Sam's arms.

"I told you I'd catch you." He says as he looks into my eyes with a smirk before letting me down gently.

"I know. Now come on let's go do something fun." he gestures with a wink. 

"JJ's it is." I say as he takes my hand and leads me to his car.

JJ's house must have only been a block down cause we have just arrive in less than a few minutes.

We walk in and downstairs to see both Jack's and two other boys down there.

"What's up Sam, hey Liz." JJ says as he comes over and give us both a hug.

"What are you boys doing today?" I say sitting down by an asian boy with Sam next to my side.

"Well we weren't really doing anything until Matt and Carter decided to come into town." JJ says jestering to the two boy to my right.