Volume 1: Birth of the Chosen One

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon. I only own the storyline of this fanfic.

At the hospital, There was a person named Delia, laying on the bed, trying to release child due to her pregnancy. Then the doctor said to her with a feminine voice, "You need to push harder." she said, giving her motivation. Professor Oak was also there, holding her hand. When Delia screamed, the child was successfully born and the doctor said, "It is a boy." she said happily. "What name would you like to give to your son, ma'am?" the doctor asked. Delia replied, "Ash.... Ash Ketchum." After being said, the doctor took the newly born baby to a room where the other newly born babies where no one can infect them.

At the Hall Of Origins,

Arceus said to the legendaries,

Arceus - "It is time. Time to meet our master."

One of the legendaries ask,

Hoopa (Unbound form) - "What is it, my lord?"

Arceus - "The chosen one was born a while ago. I say this is our chosen one because I see on him that he will change the world for pokèmon and humans alike and he will maintain the good and the evil."

The legendaries understood and Kyogre asked,

Kyogre - "When we will go with him?"

Arceus - "When the time is right. Alright, the meeting is done. Proceed on whatever you are doing right now."

All the legendaries leave the Hall and Arceus said while looking at the portal-shaped mirror,

Arceus - "Chosen One, when the time you become a pokèmon trainer, we will go for you and help you to achieve your dream and that is to become a Pokèmon Master."

To be continued...

(Sorry for the short chapter guys. This is only just the introduction. The main topic, which is there will be a romance, harem and shalourshipping moments will start at Volume 3.)