Volume 6: Questions to be answered

Time skip to Lunch Break,

The students are in the canteen, doing their usual routine. We are here with Ash and Korrina, sitting and eating together. Korrina then decide to start a conversation by asking Ash some questions,

Korrina - Does your supernatural powers have limitations? Like you get a strain on your body if it is used very frequently?

Ash then think about that and after a while, he replied,

Ash - I think some of my powers do have limitations in some cases. He answered.

Korrina - Uh-huh. I understand.

Ash - Are you ok having a friend who is a demigod? He suddenly asked.

Korrina hesitated at first but after thinking she said,

Korrina - Yeah. It's fine with me. As long as it is safe.

Ash - Good to know.

Then they continued their conversation with random things. They sometimes laugh while Ash is making some funny jokes to Korrina. Korrina is giggling very cutely that Ash notices and he complimented,

Ash - You know, Your giggle is so cute and lovely.

Korrina gasped in shock and she started to blush madly and she said, embarrassed,

Korrina (flustered) - R-R-Really??!

Ash - Yeah.

While some of the girls are jealous to them because they are having their lovely dovey moment with each other.

Girl #1 - Korrina sure is lucky.

Girl #2 - Yeah. Having a friend with a handsome guy like Ash will be luckiest day of your life.

Korrina - T-Thank y-you, A-Ash.

Ash - No problem. He closed eye smile to her.

Korrina smiled while playing her long blonde hair.

They continued eating their lunch and after 20 minutes, they are done eating. Ash is the one who will bring back the utensils. Korrina smiled and said,

Korrina - Oh, how gentleman of you, Thanks Ash.

Ash - Your welcome.

Ash then stood up and returned the utensils and all of a sudden he tripped on something and the utensils began to fly all over the place.

Korrina - Oh no!

The people there gasped in shock as they saw the utensils are floating while glowing blue. Ash then stood up and while shoving his hand in front of him and said,

Ash - Don't worry. It's fine.

The people sighed in relief as there will be no harm is done.

Ash then lowered his hand slowly and the utensils  descends to him, nice and smooth.

Korrina - Wow, Ash. You use one of your powers. It's amazing!

Ash - Yeah and that power that I used before is what we call, Telekinesis. I'm going to explain to you once I've place this utensils over to the counter.

Korrina - Okay! She said in a excited mood.

Ash then went to the counter and placed the utensils there.

He then went back to Korrina and said,

Ash - Shall we?

Korrina - Yup.

Then they exited the canteen.

While walking through the corridor,

Korrina - So are you gonna explain what Telekinesis is?

Ash - Oh right. *he clears his throat* Psychokinesis or telekinesis, is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to influence a physical system without physical interaction. Meaning you can move objects using your mind.

Korrina was amazed on Ash's knowledge and said,

Korrina - Wow Ash you are knowledgeable.

Ash smiled and said,

Ash - That's because one of my abilities is activated.

Korrina - What is it?

Ash - Enhanced Mind.

Korrina - Care to explain?

Ash - Enhanced Mind is an ability that your mind transcends into a higher level of knowledge. This kind of ability is quite useful both in combat and studies. Don't worry, I'm not gonna use my this ability in my studies because that sounds like I am cheating to you and to everyone else. He said.

Korrina - Good. You better not use that once we head on our next subject.

Ash - Enhanced Mind: Deactivate.

Ash then glowed blue and after 3 seconds the glow instantly fade away.

Korrina notices that and she said,

Korrina - What did you just do?

Ash - I deactivated my Enhanced Mind ability. And what is our next subject?

Korrina - Pokémon Battle.

Ash - YES! I love pokémon battles!! Where will the subject take place? He said excitedly.

Korrina - At the gym.

Ash - Come on! What are we waiting for? Let's go!

He suddenly grabbed Korrina's right hand and started to run where the gym is. Luckily, he know it because his ability called Enhanced Vision is activated where in you can locate a place even though you see it for the first time. In other words, You can locate a place very easily with this ability.

Korrina - Wait up Ash slow down.

Ash - Pokémon Battles. I like the sound of it. He said happily.

To be continued...