Volume 10: Hidden Potential

Setting: At Mount Silver

After his meditating session, Ash is standing there, watching everyone including Korrina and company on how they train each other. Others are fighting each other vigorously. Korrina is encouraging or shall we say cheering her pokémon to train more or learn new moves on their own.

While Ash is observing, Korrina notices him doing nothing but to observe, she approaches him and said,

Korrina - Hey Ash. What are you doing?

Ash turn around to Korrina and said,

Ash - Oh, nothing. I'm just observing them how they train properly.

Korrina - Uh-huh. Are you not going to help them?

Ash - Nah. They can do it. Pikachu learn Fusion Bolt by asking Zekrom to teach him and the results.... He learned on his own with the help of Zekrom. He explained while stroking Pika's head gently and also smiling.

Korrina was surprised and said,

Korrina - Wow, Pikachu sure has a lot of potential didn't he?

Ash - Yeah. He wanted to learn that to have an alternative on his finishing moves like Bolt Strike, Volt Tackle, etc.

Korrina - Eh??! Pikachu can also learn Bolt Strike??? She said again in shock.

Ash - Yeah. Same with Fusion Bolt. What impresses me the most is while he was training with Zekrom, there is an unknown and godly power that Pika is hiding deep within himself and it can awaken when something or someone triggers him to awaken this power.

Korrina - What might it be?

Ash - His God and Demon powers.

Korrina - Wow! That's really impressive for him. She said in amazement.

Ash - Yeah. Really impressive. Anything else you wanted to talk about?

Korrina - Well, there is one thing that I really wanted to ask you.

Ash - What is it?

Korrina then looked away and blushes,

Korrina - D-Do you have a crush on someone??

Ash was amazed on that question and he said,

Ash - Umm.... Let me see... I don't know? I guess... for some reason? Maybe no. I don't have a crush on anyone.

Korrina's mind - 'YES! I have a chance for him! YES YES!
She thought very happily.'

Back to reality,

Korrina - Oh, okay. *giggles*.

Ash - What are you giggling about?

Korrina - Oh nothing. I'm going back to training.

Ash - If you say so.

Korrina then go back to her pokémon with a big smile on her face and various thoughts came to her mind.

Korrina's mind - 'I can't believe someone as handsome as him don't have a crush. I may have a chance for him. She thought happily.'

After a long while, Ash then decided to stop the training by launching a flare from the sky using his powers.

Ash's pokémon roared happily as they knew that when they take a break, they will eat.

All of Ash's pokémon including Arceus went to him.

Ash - Okay, Arceus time to summon some food.

Arceus - Okay, Chosen One. Coming right up.

Arceus then glowed in gold as various kinds of food and pokémon food appeared suddenly.