Volume 13: Master vs. Student

Setting: At the Indigo Plateau

After so much intense battles, Ash finally reach the last round of the tournament which is the Ultimate Champion match. His opponent is Korrina, the strongest female trainer in their whole Academy. Right now the announcer is speaking,

Announcer - Welcome trainers from all over the world to the Ultimate Champion match! From the red corner, We have the most powerful female trainer in the whole Kanto Academy, Korrina! Audience, let's give her a round of applause!

All of the people in the stadium are screaming and cheering for Korrina. She then walked in the stadium and she is waving on her fans.

Announcer - From the green corner, We have here Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town. He is a decent and regular trainer who travelled Kanto, Johto, Orange Islands, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and finally the Alola region. Audience, let's give him a round of applause!

The people only clapped on Ash while he enters the stadium and observed the place using his aura. Thankfully, there are no negative auras he spotted in which he sighed in relief. He then said,

Ash - Well here we are Pikachu, the last battle of the tournament. Good luck to both of us.

Pikachu - Of course, Ash. We can do this. If we won, we will claim the diamond trophy.

With that being said, Ash closes his eyes and took a deep breath. After that, he then positioned himself at the stadium, facing Korrina.

Korrina - Even though we are friends, I'm not going to go easy on you, Ash. She said while smirking.

Ash - Oh yeah? Bring it on!

Referee - Let the first round of the Ultimate Champion match, begin!

Korrina - Medicham, I choose you!

As she threw here pokèballs, the Meditate pokèmon make a backflip on while in the air and landed on the ground flawlessly. He then make his self-defense stance as he was ready to battle.

Ash - Medicham, huh? Go Pikachu, I choose you!

Pika then leaped on Ash's shoulder and also landed on the ground flawlessly.

Pika - Pikachu! (I'm ready!)

Korrina - Start things off with a Mega Punch, Medicham!

Medicham's arm glowed white and began charging at Pikachu at rapid speed.

Ash - Blocked it with Thunder Tail, Pikachu.

Pikachu's tail then glowed in yellow as it made contact on Medicham's arm. Luckily for Pikachu, Medicham is paralyzed.

Ash - Now that he is paralyzed, transform to your God form!

Korrina - What?! Pikachu has a God form?! She said in great shock.

The crowd went in shocked as they heard those words.

Pikachu then stood up, clenches his fists and began to scream very loudly.

Pikachu - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Pikachu's body then was covered with yellow aura and three yellow lightning bolt is spinning around him.

Korrina - Wh-What is this? I can't believe Pikachu has this kind of power. She said in complete shock.

As Pikachu let out a deafening scream, it let out a massive explosion that everyone needs to cover their faces due to the intense amount of light and dust that is roaming all around in the stadium. Well except for Ash because he was used to it.