Chapter 2: No Pants...

Brea POV

"S-sans?" I said as I rubbed my eyes. I had just woken up and I was alone in a strange room. I was on a very comfortable bed. The room I was in was VERY messy. Socks, shirts, and shorts everywhere. In the corner there seemed to be a...self-substaining trash tornado? Huh...

I heard a knock knock at the door and jumped a little but soon got up and opened the door.

"Mornin kid. Get dressed. Papyrus made breakfast."

"Oh, morning sans! I'll be down in a moment but...do you have any spare clothes I can use?"

"Yeah, gimme a minute." Sans said as he walked past me and over to the dresser. I guess this was his room. He pulled out a white T-shirt and a pare of jeans. I'm guessing his only pair. I took my old leggings off. My tutu was on the nightstand next to the bed. Sans turned around and became a blushing mess when he saw me.

~

Sans POV

When I turned around...she didn't have her leggings on. I felt the heat rise up to my face... but...I couldnt turn away...

"W-whoa...i-I mean...Brea..p-put these on! I half to go check on paps! Bye!" I said as I ran outa the room. I slammed the door shut behind me and ran downstairs, flopped onto the couch, and covered up in a blanket, hugging my knees and rocking back and forth to comprehend what I just saw.

So...Brea wasn't afraid to show herself then...or she forgot I was a skele-man. God...she had hot thighs...wait, what am I thinking! Stop it sans! *mentally slaps self in the face* I just met her and I'm already thinking about boning her. God I'm such a perv. But...she is very cute...and nice...I wonder if last night when she and I snuggled that she was actually scared? I'll have to ask...maybe.

Brea POV

I wonder why sans ran out like he did. Was he afraid of me? Did he think I was ugly without my tutu? Man, I hope he's not afraid of me or think I'm ugly!

I put on the t-shirt and jeans, which were a little baggy, and walked downstairs and into the kitchen.